Luisa had a look at the concept of Digital Darwinism which was introduced by Brian Solis. This term raises the questions about how companies should respond to the way that consumer behavior is evolving. He talks about a world where society and technology is evolving faster than businesses are able to learn to adapt and grow. Critically businesses need to understand how technology is influencing behavior of their customers and why.
Facebook has reached 1 billion active users and businesses are now racing to jump onto the social media bandwagon. But what businesses need to understand is that its not about chasing every social media platform but rather understanding what the impact of those services have on the world and the impact that businesses can have on their customers in those networks.
According to the Darwin theory, it’s not the strongest of the species that survives but rather the ones that are more adaptable to change. So brands need to look at what customers are doing and recognise opportunities to adapt to how they are changing to remain relevant. Adapt or die….
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
Join Grant Jansen every weekday morning from 10 to noon for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio.
- Augmented Reality and financial services |#Marketing | #LTM | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Data and Creative Effectiveness in Digital Marketing |#LetsTalkDigitalZA | Audrey Naidoo | Antonio Petra |#Digital | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Selling requires 3 D’s and a R – do you have them? |#Sales | Shelley Walters | Sales Enabler | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021
- How do we tackle INCLUSION in the workplace? |#HR | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Samkelo Blom | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021
- The events space has now become a hybrid industry | Business Brunch with Bjorn | Liesl Smith | The Events Place | #Entrepreneur | #podcast |#ebizradio - May 4, 2021
- African Women Can Build a Better Future for All Africans with Oil and Natural Gas if Men Just Step Back | #Opinion | NJ Ayuk | African Energy Chamber #Insight | #ebizradio - May 4, 2021
- DiDi e-hailing takes on Uber and Bolt in SA |#Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | #podcast | #ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- Why women are successful leaders | #Leadership | #LunchtimeLeadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson |Sonja Coetzer |#podcast |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- The Love Trust – An outstanding NPO | Stephen Brown|#PayItForward |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- My therapist is a ROBOT is yours? |#Trends | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #podcast |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021