Luisa had a look at the concept of Digital Darwinism which was introduced by Brian Solis. This term raises the questions about how companies should respond to the way that consumer behavior is evolving. He talks about a world where society and technology is evolving faster than businesses are able to learn to adapt and grow. Critically businesses need to understand how technology is influencing behavior of their customers and why.
Facebook has reached 1 billion active users and businesses are now racing to jump onto the social media bandwagon. But what businesses need to understand is that its not about chasing every social media platform but rather understanding what the impact of those services have on the world and the impact that businesses can have on their customers in those networks.
According to the Darwin theory, it’s not the strongest of the species that survives but rather the ones that are more adaptable to change. So brands need to look at what customers are doing and recognise opportunities to adapt to how they are changing to remain relevant. Adapt or die….
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
Join Grant Jansen every weekday morning from 10 to noon for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio.
- Coronavirus will speed up 4IR| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- Do you have the grit to go on your own? |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- How do the “Differently-abled” cope with Lock-down? |#Health |#Veronica Pronk | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- We are all running a marathon right now|#Lifestyle |#AJ Venter |#Mike Sewell - April 1, 2020
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020