Luisa had a look at the concept of Digital Darwinism which was introduced by Brian Solis. This term raises the questions about how companies should respond to the way that consumer behavior is evolving. He talks about a world where society and technology is evolving faster than businesses are able to learn to adapt and grow. Critically businesses need to understand how technology is influencing behavior of their customers and why.
Facebook has reached 1 billion active users and businesses are now racing to jump onto the social media bandwagon. But what businesses need to understand is that its not about chasing every social media platform but rather understanding what the impact of those services have on the world and the impact that businesses can have on their customers in those networks.
According to the Darwin theory, it’s not the strongest of the species that survives but rather the ones that are more adaptable to change. So brands need to look at what customers are doing and recognise opportunities to adapt to how they are changing to remain relevant. Adapt or die….
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
Join Grant Jansen every weekday morning from 10 to noon for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019