Thought Leader Digibates, hosted by Aegis Media in association with BizCommunity, provide the business/consumer markets with a unique platform to engage in live online conversation engaging issues of common concern and interest in the world of business and the business of the world.
Brought to you by BizRadio, South Africa’s first dedicated online radio and live social media platform serving the business community, these digibates provide for real time engagement for all participants across the limitations of geography and financial restraints to effectively highlight business, economic, cultural and key global issues in a participatory and interactive conversation of business specific, national and global import.
Join in the conversation led by experts and thought leaders in their fields on topics that matter to you and your business and that will give you that all important stategic edge by tuning into our stream or listen to the podcasts in your own time.
- Its more than gender based violence – it’s a complete collapse of our moral fibre and care for our fellow man|#PayItForward |#Ingrid von Stein - September 13, 2019
- Your own free Trade Mark search |#Insights |#IP Braai - September 13, 2019
- The MediaShop dominates MOST Awards! - September 11, 2019
- Are you Emotional Intelligent in your work place? |#Insight Trends |# Losego Motshele - September 11, 2019
- Reaching the base of the pyramid consumer has to be highly relevant|#Marketing Insights |#Lorraine Gwewera - September 11, 2019
- As entrepreneurs and business managers we are expected to speak in front of people – here are a few tips |#Insight |#Howard Feldman - September 10, 2019
- Making the transition to Dynamics 365 - September 10, 2019
- Why are many BPC Embedded projects unsuccessful? |#Technology |#Trends |#B2B |#Emiliyan Tanev - September 10, 2019
- South Africa’s gaming industry is expected to bring in revenue to the tune of R3.6 billion by the end of the year – but where are the non-gaming advertisers? |#Marketing |#Insights - September 10, 2019
- Dormakaba cycling ambassador programme grows MTB in SA |#PayItForward - September 10, 2019