Thought Leader Digibates, hosted by Aegis Media in association with BizCommunity, provide the business/consumer markets with a unique platform to engage in live online conversation engaging issues of common concern and interest in the world of business and the business of the world.
Brought to you by BizRadio, South Africa’s first dedicated online radio and live social media platform serving the business community, these digibates provide for real time engagement for all participants across the limitations of geography and financial restraints to effectively highlight business, economic, cultural and key global issues in a participatory and interactive conversation of business specific, national and global import.
Join in the conversation led by experts and thought leaders in their fields on topics that matter to you and your business and that will give you that all important stategic edge by tuning into our stream or listen to the podcasts in your own time.
- Rugby World Cup 2019 Final viewership figures | #eBizInsights - November 12, 2019
- Things to consider if you’re managing your own AWS environment| #eBizWires - November 12, 2019
- The Future State | #eBizWires - November 12, 2019
- Employment equity needs more than lip service | #eBizWires | - November 12, 2019
- RPA helps address key business challenges | #eBizWires| Henri de Bruine - November 7, 2019
- More people die from diabetes in SA than from HIV, TB and malaria combined | #eBizPayItForward - November 7, 2019
- Fair Pay: closing the gender pay gap | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - November 7, 2019
- The transformative power of RPA | #eBizWires | Jenny Olivier - November 6, 2019
- Sappi transforms connectivity with Syrex - November 6, 2019
- The African Narrative – For Africans| #eBizInsight |Yaw Dwomoh - November 5, 2019