Thought Leader Digibates, hosted by Aegis Media in association with BizCommunity, provide the business/consumer markets with a unique platform to engage in live online conversation engaging issues of common concern and interest in the world of business and the business of the world.
Brought to you by BizRadio, South Africa’s first dedicated online radio and live social media platform serving the business community, these digibates provide for real time engagement for all participants across the limitations of geography and financial restraints to effectively highlight business, economic, cultural and key global issues in a participatory and interactive conversation of business specific, national and global import.
Join in the conversation led by experts and thought leaders in their fields on topics that matter to you and your business and that will give you that all important stategic edge by tuning into our stream or listen to the podcasts in your own time.
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020
- #ImStaying – MORE THAN A MILLION VOICES ECHOING CHANGE ACROSS SA! #Opinion #Jarette Petzer - January 7, 2020
- The state of States | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - January 6, 2020
- Cloud still too pricey in SA | #eBizWires | Richard Firth - December 31, 2019
- How blockchain is disrupting the insurance industry | #eBizWires |JC Oberholzer - December 31, 2019