The next Thought Leadership Digibate – hosted by Aegis Media in conjunction with BizCommunity – will delve into the elements that brands should consider when selecting a creative agency. The Digibate will be held on Friday 24 August 2012 in Johannesburg and will be streamed live between 09h30 and 11h00 on www.ebizradio.com
“With the integration of various marketing platforms, agencies need to be specialists in a whole lot more and take on a sustainable and holistic approach when handling the creative briefs for the current and prospective clients,” said Dawn Rowlands, CEO Aegis Media, Sub Saharan Africa, who will be moderating the discussion.
Tony Koenderman is a seasoned journalist who has spent the last 28 years concentrating on writing about marketing and advertising. He is associate editor of Finweek, to which he contributes a weekly section on the marketing business. He is also editor and co-publisher of Tony Koenderman’s AdReview, an annual review of the current conditions and state of advertising and marketing in South Africa, which is published as a supplement to Finweek.
Loerie CEO Andrew Human on new journo accreditation rules: “Be negative if you want, but don’t expect me to pay for your drinks.” finweek.
— Tony Koenderman (@TonyKoenderman) August 16, 2012
Mike Joubert – CEO: BrandsRock Group
Mike has 20 years experience working across various industries as Vice President of Marketing Levi Strauss and Co, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Managing Director of Levi Strauss and Co. SA, Marketing Director of Brandhouse, Strategic Marketing Director at Ogilvy & Mather RSTM and Marketing Development director for Computicket. Mike founded the BRANDSROCK GROUP in September 2009
Zahn Rossouw – Senior Consultant, Yardstick
Zahn has more than 16 years senior management experience across a number of marketing disciplines. She has been responsible for developing strategies and managing the implementation of corporate advertising, corporate sponsorship, corporate identity, brand management, stakeholder management, public relations, reputation management and international positioning programmes and has been the custodian of corporate reputation, brand equity and trade mark portfolios for Eskom and Business Connexion, SA’s largest listed ICT Services Company.
What is the purpose of the iPads in hands of sport presenters? They neverlook at them and use autocue? Just an accessory?
— Zany (@ZahnRossouw) July 27, 2012
Is the Sub Saharan Media Manager for Carat SA. In this role, Lwandile services and grows clients and maintains partner agency relationships throughout the region. He also seeks out, manages and mentors key individuals in Carat’s SSA offices. Qokweni joined Carat SA as a Senior Media Strategist and Business Unit Head in 2009, servicing accounts such as Old Mutual, Iwyze, Just fun Group, and Cell C Retail. Prior to joining Carat SA, Qokweni was a senior strategist at Ogilvy, where he worked with some of the country’s top blue-chip clients.
Ufikile mbalula has now created a new craze never will 40 year birthdays be the same
— lwandile (@Xhosanostra) November 8, 2011
Is the co-founder of CUBE (ON THE SQUARE) an integrated marketing solutions company specialising in Direct Response and Internet marketing. Luisa is also the co-founder of TheMarketingSite.com – an online marketing and communications knowledge hub. It covers a wide range of business and marketing topics including basic principles, the latest industry news and trends, research and statistics, case studies, opinion pieces, and thought leadership articles.
In a Four Screen World, the most important screen is the one the consumer is in front of at the moment
— Luisa Mazinter (@Lumaz) August 21, 2012
The Thought Leadership Digibates are held monthly and encourage debate and discussion around various topics in the media marketing sector. To listen to previous Digibate podcasts, click HERE
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021