Dentsu Aegis Network has announced the appointment of Erica Hannath, as the Chief Talent Development Officer SSA. Erica joins the group with over 20 years’ experience across multiple industries predominantly in Human Capital in emerging markets.
Dawn Rowlands, CEO of DAN sub-Saharan Africa, said: “Moving people is what we do all day, every day. Moving their perceptions, feelings, memories and habits, to ensure we move the dial on our clients’ businesses. Moving people has also moved the dial in our own business quite significantly, particularly in the last two years. Many new people have “moved-in”… so much so that about 40% of all the people who work at Dentsu are new. All around us, the industry talk is “adapt or die”. We need to move, shift and morph less than many of our competitors, but still, to do this effectively we need a guide and a map of the unknown. With this being said, the appointment of Erica Hannath as our Chief Talent Development Officer across SSA is essential to our future growth and to guide and develop our people agenda.”
Erica joins Dentsu Aegis Network following a successful career in both the corporate, start-up and NGO sectors. She is a strategic operational leader, engaged in many functions of organisations, predominantly in the Strategy, Human Capital, Business Transformation, Customer and Marketing areas. Her roles have included a senior manager position at Accenture, and she worked as part of the Global HR team for Pearson education. Erica also led the People team at Zoona an African start-up based in Cape Town.
Erica Hannath, Chief Talent Development Officer sub-Saharan Africa, said: “I am excited to be part of an organisation that continues to grow at an exciting pace, it is more critical than ever to make sure people remain at the centre of the business. I look forward to being part of this dynamic team and organisation to unleash the potential of our people across the continent as we shift the business into the future”
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021