Dentsu Aegis Network has announced the appointment of Erica Hannath, as the Chief Talent Development Officer SSA. Erica joins the group with over 20 years’ experience across multiple industries predominantly in Human Capital in emerging markets.
Dawn Rowlands, CEO of DAN sub-Saharan Africa, said: “Moving people is what we do all day, every day. Moving their perceptions, feelings, memories and habits, to ensure we move the dial on our clients’ businesses. Moving people has also moved the dial in our own business quite significantly, particularly in the last two years. Many new people have “moved-in”… so much so that about 40% of all the people who work at Dentsu are new. All around us, the industry talk is “adapt or die”. We need to move, shift and morph less than many of our competitors, but still, to do this effectively we need a guide and a map of the unknown. With this being said, the appointment of Erica Hannath as our Chief Talent Development Officer across SSA is essential to our future growth and to guide and develop our people agenda.”
Erica joins Dentsu Aegis Network following a successful career in both the corporate, start-up and NGO sectors. She is a strategic operational leader, engaged in many functions of organisations, predominantly in the Strategy, Human Capital, Business Transformation, Customer and Marketing areas. Her roles have included a senior manager position at Accenture, and she worked as part of the Global HR team for Pearson education. Erica also led the People team at Zoona an African start-up based in Cape Town.
Erica Hannath, Chief Talent Development Officer sub-Saharan Africa, said: “I am excited to be part of an organisation that continues to grow at an exciting pace, it is more critical than ever to make sure people remain at the centre of the business. I look forward to being part of this dynamic team and organisation to unleash the potential of our people across the continent as we shift the business into the future”
- Onboarding a vital element for employee retention | #eBizWires - August 23, 2019
- Finding the Missing Link to Yard Visibility and Control | #eBizWires - August 23, 2019
- Miracle Baby Clothing |#Mompreneur | #Vanitha Munsamy - August 21, 2019
- ROOTS 2019 research shows that appliances and electronics are major growth categories for women| #eBizWires - August 21, 2019
- CORRUPTION CAN BE BEATEN – WITH TECHNOLOGY | #eBizInisght | Devandran Naicker - August 21, 2019
- How to package, brand and sell intangible services |#Marketing |#Stefano Maruzzi - August 20, 2019
- Smart Media named Dis-Chem magazine partner #eBizWires - August 20, 2019
- Opportunities abound in SA cloud market | #eBizInsights - August 16, 2019
- More people die from diabetes in SA than from HIV, TB and malaria combined | #eBizPayItForward | Bridget McNulty - August 16, 2019
- Managing gender transition in the workplace | #eBizInsights - August 16, 2019