Dentsu Aegis Network has announced the appointment of Erica Hannath, as the Chief Talent Development Officer SSA. Erica joins the group with over 20 years’ experience across multiple industries predominantly in Human Capital in emerging markets.
Dawn Rowlands, CEO of DAN sub-Saharan Africa, said: “Moving people is what we do all day, every day. Moving their perceptions, feelings, memories and habits, to ensure we move the dial on our clients’ businesses. Moving people has also moved the dial in our own business quite significantly, particularly in the last two years. Many new people have “moved-in”… so much so that about 40% of all the people who work at Dentsu are new. All around us, the industry talk is “adapt or die”. We need to move, shift and morph less than many of our competitors, but still, to do this effectively we need a guide and a map of the unknown. With this being said, the appointment of Erica Hannath as our Chief Talent Development Officer across SSA is essential to our future growth and to guide and develop our people agenda.”
Erica joins Dentsu Aegis Network following a successful career in both the corporate, start-up and NGO sectors. She is a strategic operational leader, engaged in many functions of organisations, predominantly in the Strategy, Human Capital, Business Transformation, Customer and Marketing areas. Her roles have included a senior manager position at Accenture, and she worked as part of the Global HR team for Pearson education. Erica also led the People team at Zoona an African start-up based in Cape Town.
Erica Hannath, Chief Talent Development Officer sub-Saharan Africa, said: “I am excited to be part of an organisation that continues to grow at an exciting pace, it is more critical than ever to make sure people remain at the centre of the business. I look forward to being part of this dynamic team and organisation to unleash the potential of our people across the continent as we shift the business into the future”
- EQ in the Workplace | #eBizInsigights |Howard Feldman - October 16, 2019
- Actionable intelligence essential for cyber defence #eBizWires - October 16, 2019
- Synthesis joins Confluent Partner Programme | #eBizWires - October 14, 2019
- IWG explores the aspects of franchising that makes it a popular choice amongst African Investors in times of uncertainty - October 14, 2019
- Insurers need contextualised marketing| #eBizInsights - October 11, 2019
- SPARK Media hosts Michael Charton in #RWC forgotten Bokke vs New Zealand tales: An invitation | #eBizWires - October 9, 2019
- Empowering those who care for the Disabled | #eBizPayItForward| Xelda Rohrbeck - October 9, 2019
- Great Karoo Spirit gin wins big with Bossieveld Gin - October 8, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019…the numbers you never knew| #eBizInsights| Richard Lord - October 8, 2019
- R1.3-MILLION FIRST PLACE PRIZE FOR BEST LOCAL SOCIAL INNOVATION | #eBizPayItForward| Bridgit Evans - October 7, 2019