Dentsu Aegis Network, the first truly global communications network for the digital age, today announces the visual rebranding of the Aegis Media and Dentsu Network businesses, collectively known as Dentsu Aegis Network. The rebranding creates visual alignment across the whole organisation to ensure global delivery of best-in-class brand, media and digital communications to its clients, as one group.
The rebranding commences with the launch of the new website (www.dentsuaegisnetwork.com), profiling Dentsu Aegis Network’s seven network brands of Carat, Dentsu (operations outside of Japan), Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, Posterscope and Vizeum and its growing specialist and multi-market brands including Amplifi, Amnet, Data2Decisions (D2D), mcgarrybowen, Mitchell Communications (PR), psLIVE and 360i.
All network, specialist and multi-market brands will maintain their individual brand identities whilst benefitting from being part of the world’s first truly global communications network with the ability to deliver integrated and specialist services that add real value to their clients’ businesses.
Jerry Buhlmann, CEO, Dentsu Aegis Network, and Executive Officer of Dentsu Inc. said: “Today is an important and exciting next step in the evolution of our business, as we begin the process to create visual alignment across the whole organisation. With commonality of vision and strategy, highly complementary geographic and product portfolios and a shared focus on the development of digital technologies for all platforms, the combination of the two businesses creates strong opportunities for future growth.”
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021