Dentsu Aegis Network, the first truly global communications network for the digital age, today announces the visual rebranding of the Aegis Media and Dentsu Network businesses, collectively known as Dentsu Aegis Network. The rebranding creates visual alignment across the whole organisation to ensure global delivery of best-in-class brand, media and digital communications to its clients, as one group.
The rebranding commences with the launch of the new website (www.dentsuaegisnetwork.com), profiling Dentsu Aegis Network’s seven network brands of Carat, Dentsu (operations outside of Japan), Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, Posterscope and Vizeum and its growing specialist and multi-market brands including Amplifi, Amnet, Data2Decisions (D2D), mcgarrybowen, Mitchell Communications (PR), psLIVE and 360i.
All network, specialist and multi-market brands will maintain their individual brand identities whilst benefitting from being part of the world’s first truly global communications network with the ability to deliver integrated and specialist services that add real value to their clients’ businesses.
Jerry Buhlmann, CEO, Dentsu Aegis Network, and Executive Officer of Dentsu Inc. said: “Today is an important and exciting next step in the evolution of our business, as we begin the process to create visual alignment across the whole organisation. With commonality of vision and strategy, highly complementary geographic and product portfolios and a shared focus on the development of digital technologies for all platforms, the combination of the two businesses creates strong opportunities for future growth.”
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020