DENTSU LAUNCHES THE FIRST OF ITS KIND SME INCUBATOR IN AFRICA OUT OF KENYA!
DENTSU Aegis Network currently hold the rank as the fastest growing media agency in the country, demonstrating their pioneering spirit yet again through the launch of the groups newest global agency, Vizeum.
Vizeum is the first media agency in Africa to create an in-house SME incubator – offering an array of discounted and additional media-related services assisting SMEs achieve lift-off. Their services range from branding and creative design to strategy and market analyses.
Vizeum is not a cookie cutter media-buying agency but a business performance accelerator, which drives business growth using media as the vehicle. This in turn results in a large emphasis being placed on research, strategy and data-based media buying in order to optimize ROI at every turn. However, despite their service model which is very impressive, everyone is speaking about their selected client-base which is capturing a large gap in the market: Start-Ups and SMEs.
“You’ve launched your startup and you are riding the waves of your initial success, but you know you need to do more to grow the company. Expanding your circle beyond curious early adopters and into a community of regular users requires scale hacking and strategic use of media. Vizeum help SME sharpen their focus to specific target audiences by observing consumer behaviours and segmenting them into subsets with unique needs your products and services can fulfill.” – Christopher Madison, CEO, Dentsu Aegis Network Kenya.
The unique benefits that Vizeum will offer within the SME incubator are listed below:
“Having recently introduced a new global brand to the Kenyan market, we know how challenging the journey can be, as well as how media can be a catalyst for significant growth in a myriad of ways in terms of building awareness, credibility and most importantly, profits. For SMEs that are pitching for funding rounds, this is everything. Second to that, data has revealed that approximately 98% of the Kenyan economy is currently composed of SMEs which is a clear indicator of their impact on the future success of the country and thus highlights our responsibility to support them.” – Roxanne Boyes, Managing Director of Vizeum Kenya.
In addition to SMEs, Vizeum will also be servicing NGOs and scalable businesses, differentiating it from its sister agency, CARAT, who will be focusing on mass and blue-chip clients such as Coca-Cola, Diageo and Beiersdorf to name a few.
The DENTSU agency group is going from strength to strength as they clear awards evenings and continue to land big client wins. We look forward to seeing what the future holds for DENTSU as they continue to make waves year-on-year and hope to see a few Ubers emerge from the incubator putting Kenya on the world map.
We are Vizeum. We dare to think differently. In a world where every click has the potential to lead to a purchase, we believe media has a central role to play in adding business value for our clients. We are a partner that is willing to push further, dig deeper into our client’s business and create innovative solutions to their challenges.
Through blending data, media and technology together we bring idea-driven solutions that transform media from a numbers game to a game changer. From analytics to answers.
That’s Vizeum. Accelerating business growth through media. This is our passion, our commitment to our clients and how we attract, train and retain our people.
We’re a global network with 82 locations in 57 markets with 3,400 people in our teams. We are powered by our unique Dentsu Aegis Network operating model, which provides seamless expertise in performance, data, social, creative and investment.
- EQ in the Workplace | #eBizInsigights |Howard Feldman - October 16, 2019
- Actionable intelligence essential for cyber defence #eBizWires - October 16, 2019
- Synthesis joins Confluent Partner Programme | #eBizWires - October 14, 2019
- IWG explores the aspects of franchising that makes it a popular choice amongst African Investors in times of uncertainty - October 14, 2019
- Insurers need contextualised marketing| #eBizInsights - October 11, 2019
- SPARK Media hosts Michael Charton in #RWC forgotten Bokke vs New Zealand tales: An invitation | #eBizWires - October 9, 2019
- Empowering those who care for the Disabled | #eBizPayItForward| Xelda Rohrbeck - October 9, 2019
- Great Karoo Spirit gin wins big with Bossieveld Gin - October 8, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019…the numbers you never knew| #eBizInsights| Richard Lord - October 8, 2019
- R1.3-MILLION FIRST PLACE PRIZE FOR BEST LOCAL SOCIAL INNOVATION | #eBizPayItForward| Bridgit Evans - October 7, 2019