Barely a decade ago a new term was introduced into the collective conscience of humanity; affecting politics, economics, culture and all the other major aspects of human society and interaction: ”Just Google it”…
In the short space of a decade Google ”defeated” the other search engines that were vying for market-share (Yahoo, Bing to name a few) and now precedes over a vast internet conglomeration including Youtube amongst others.
Nowadays when people have a problem ,they hop onto Google, type in their question and within seconds thousands of answers can appear….
Needless to say the higher up on Google searches your company/product/service is, the more traffic and therefore sales the business will garner.
In todays podcast we discuss Search Engine Marketing (SEM):
- What is SEM and why it is valuable to improve a brand’s ranking on Google.
- Cost effective tips and tricks to advertise your brand on search engines.
- Wellness initiatives essential for company growth | #eBizWires - March 19, 2019
- Firstwatch supports Entrepreneurial growth for the betterment of all | - March 19, 2019
- If innovation has no purpose then is it innovative? Thought Leadership Digibate - March 15, 2019
- Cloud evolution does not mean demise of IaaS | #eBizInsights - March 15, 2019
- Team dormakaba targets consecutive African Ladies’ Jersey at Cape Epic | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Simplify FAIS Fit & get proper Compliance | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Data management essential for property sector | #eBizWires | Kate McFarlene - March 14, 2019
- AI revolutionises HR | #eBizWires | Rousseau Kluever - March 13, 2019
- Introducing the modern, flexible, multifaceted workplace | #eBizWires | Bernadette Froelich - March 13, 2019
- Changing the way in which we teach and learn in SA Schools – Official launch of School Radio - March 11, 2019