Barely a decade ago a new term was introduced into the collective conscience of humanity; affecting politics, economics, culture and all the other major aspects of human society and interaction: ”Just Google it”…
In the short space of a decade Google ”defeated” the other search engines that were vying for market-share (Yahoo, Bing to name a few) and now precedes over a vast internet conglomeration including Youtube amongst others.
Nowadays when people have a problem ,they hop onto Google, type in their question and within seconds thousands of answers can appear….
Needless to say the higher up on Google searches your company/product/service is, the more traffic and therefore sales the business will garner.
In todays podcast we discuss Search Engine Marketing (SEM):
- What is SEM and why it is valuable to improve a brand’s ranking on Google.
- Cost effective tips and tricks to advertise your brand on search engines.
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathon Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020
- Remote working during Lockdown | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - May 11, 2020