Paul Morgan joins us for this podcast, we will be speaking about the company Altron Karabina.
Along with explaining the history of the company, we delve into how both relevant South African legislation (POPIA) and also extra-national regulations (the EU’s GDPR laws) will effect business’s…..Many companies struggle with these regulations and the period of adjustment can lead to issues with regulators.
One thing Altron has done over time, is develop a strong partnership with Microsoft, so much so that they’re a official Gold Partner of Microsoft, acting as a proxy for Microsoft in South Africa, this has allowed them to position themselves well in the South African IT market.
Altron Karabina’s purpose is to deliver innovation that matters, to our customers. Through partnering with our customers we have developed an understanding of the issues they experience that are inherent in the digital transformation journey.
- Insights on Data 8: Actionable Intelligence and how it’s the core of Data today|#eBizInsights | Sean Raubenheimer of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 9, 2020
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020