“Let’s all stop talking about the “consumer journey” as a catch phrase we use to impress others in the industry – let’s get to grips with it and how the consumer feels about the journey and what they use to make the actual purchase at a till point, be it real world or online”.
Craig shares with us the journey that the consumer takes to get from their home to making the actual purchase
Craig Page-Lee in conversation with BizRadio’s Grant Jansen
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
A new addition to BizRadio’s weekly content offering – #RetailBiz with Craig Page-Lee – anything from in-store promotions to outdoor billboards, from customer journeys to brands evolving. Craig dives straight into the retail environment and looks at what is happening in-store and how technology, especially digital is influencing and changing the way in which we shop.
Craig Page-Lee is the MD of Posterscope – SA’s leading Out Of Home specialists. He is passionate about retail and has a background in design and architecture and one day dreams of heading off on a world adventure on his motor-cycle.
Join Grant Jansen every weekday morning from 10 to noon for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio.
- Adapting Conservation into a Economic Activity | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - September 20, 2019
- Cry our beloved SMEs | #eBizWires | Lukhanyo Bushwana - September 20, 2019
- Obsidian Systems’ end-to-end coverage of Open Source Week 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Financial Institutions – Be Better | #eBizWires - September 20, 2019
- How to Register your own SA Company for under R300! #Insight |#IP Braai - September 19, 2019
- Being a Finance Director in your 30’s | #eBizInsight| Emilie Bigot - September 19, 2019
- Gill Randall on Local Newspapers | #eBizInsights - September 17, 2019
- The Truth About Xenophobia in South Africa |#Insights |#Devan Moonsamy - September 16, 2019
- FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE IS THE NEW FRANCHISE FRONTIER | #eBizInsights - September 16, 2019
- How the office will change by 2025 in Africa? |#eBizInsights - September 13, 2019