Banks globally are strategically repositioning their business with a new view on growth – growth in the new world order means adopting new technologies and applying a concept of banking of the future. In fact, banking of the future is not banking as we know it. Banking of the future is taking a shape as remodelled a financial services industry providing more varied offerings to customers. Strategically, the view is to shift from a product centred view to a customer centred view. This shift is largely due to the crucial role the banks played in orchestrating the global market collapse of 2008. For the first time, customers and consumers were handed a first-hand peek and experience into the greediness of banks and also altered the view of banking as a trusted institution. Consumer trust was broken.
Dion Chang in conversation with BizRadio’s Grant Jansen
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
The financial services industry is now revisiting the importance of service, personal interactions and regaining consumer trust. In an effort to regain that trust, this industry is evidencing a proliferation of new services such as online payment, social banking and new business models. Now more than ever, the financial services industry will be driven to innovate and serve the customer with the greatest depth and value possible.
- Coronavirus will speed up 4IR| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- Do you have the grit to go on your own? |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- How do the “Differently-abled” cope with Lock-down? |#Health |#Veronica Pronk | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- We are all running a marathon right now|#Lifestyle |#AJ Venter |#Mike Sewell - April 1, 2020
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020