Banks globally are strategically repositioning their business with a new view on growth – growth in the new world order means adopting new technologies and applying a concept of banking of the future. In fact, banking of the future is not banking as we know it. Banking of the future is taking a shape as remodelled a financial services industry providing more varied offerings to customers. Strategically, the view is to shift from a product centred view to a customer centred view. This shift is largely due to the crucial role the banks played in orchestrating the global market collapse of 2008. For the first time, customers and consumers were handed a first-hand peek and experience into the greediness of banks and also altered the view of banking as a trusted institution. Consumer trust was broken.
Dion Chang in conversation with BizRadio’s Grant Jansen
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
The financial services industry is now revisiting the importance of service, personal interactions and regaining consumer trust. In an effort to regain that trust, this industry is evidencing a proliferation of new services such as online payment, social banking and new business models. Now more than ever, the financial services industry will be driven to innovate and serve the customer with the greatest depth and value possible.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019