Operating for over a decade now, redPanda Software specializes in creating customized solutions for the retail industry. Starting small, the company has expanded and grown to employ over 120 people now, with a complete training programme for interns to boot as well. The company has even expanded into working in the UK market, something we discuss in the recording here.
Gareth Hawkey, the CEO joins us to discuss the history of the company, it’s expansion over time and how they got noticed in the UK.
We also illuminate how the current covid-19 crisis has affected both their business and industry as well as some of the trends Gareth sees emerging from the ongoing health crisis…
redPanda Software has a decade of experience in developing customized software for the retail and financial industries. Working with clients in South Africa, Africa and the UK, they have built a reputation for producing the highest quality solutions whilst also providing skills, development and jobs for South African youth.
- TikTok are rocking consumer segmentation | #Marketing | #Leadership | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Opening a business in South Africa? | #Insight | Business Brunch | Bjorn Salsone | Ankita Vyas Bohra | Indiana House - August 18, 2022
- Weekly Motoring | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | #Motorcycles | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Why is EQ so important? | #Insight | #Coaching | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Anja van Beek | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- When can South African stop eating meat? | #Insight | Big Fish Stories | Eitan Stern | Brett Thompson | Mzansi Meat Co | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- Why getting LinkedIn right is vital for your career | #Insights | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Nompumelelo Mshengu | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- The strain of holding the sword by the blade: The health and well-being of women in our poorest communities | #Insights | Charmaine Gola | The Love Trust - August 16, 2022
- What do architects actually do? | #BusinesBrunch | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | Michelle Maltz Shevelew | M2S Architects | #Podcast - August 16, 2022
- Women are winning in the Wine World | #Entrepreneur | #Wines | #Winery | Lindi Tshabangu | Silindile Zuma | Nanola Wines | #Podcast - August 15, 2022
- How do we support those businesses with a turnover over R10 million? | #Insight | #Growth | #Business | Ingrid von Stein | Diane Boorman - August 15, 2022