Operating for over a decade now, redPanda Software specializes in creating customized solutions for the retail industry. Starting small, the company has expanded and grown to employ over 120 people now, with a complete training programme for interns to boot as well. The company has even expanded into working in the UK market, something we discuss in the recording here.
Gareth Hawkey, the CEO joins us to discuss the history of the company, it’s expansion over time and how they got noticed in the UK.
We also illuminate how the current covid-19 crisis has affected both their business and industry as well as some of the trends Gareth sees emerging from the ongoing health crisis…
redPanda Software has a decade of experience in developing customized software for the retail and financial industries. Working with clients in South Africa, Africa and the UK, they have built a reputation for producing the highest quality solutions whilst also providing skills, development and jobs for South African youth.
- Insights on Data 8: Actionable Intelligence and how it’s the core of Data today|#eBizInsights | Sean Raubenheimer of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 9, 2020
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020