- Customizing Software for the Retail Industry more relevant than ever | #eBizInsights | Gareth Hawkey of redPanda | Podcast - June 3, 2020
- Bringing 4IR to South Africa: Telviva, an Introduction | #eBizTechnology |David Meintjes | Podcast - June 1, 2020
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathan Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
What is the recipe for a functional mentorship relationship? And, how important is it as part of your growth and development within your chosen industry or trade? In essence, one of the primary keys to success in any trade or industry is developing a functional mentorship relationship with an industry leader of your choice. Banele Rewo shares five guidelines to ensuring a functional relationship with a mentor.
PODCAST | Click HERE to listen
Banele Rewo is a Creative (re)Director of Authentic Creatives.A creative development project that offers creative strategy, consumer collaboration and product placement services specialising in the urban African market. an Opinion Leader on BizRadio every Monday at 10AM, he has also contributed to the success of local and global brands through innovation and unique creative approaches. Contact Banele at [email protected], follow @Baniroquai on Twitter or view creative advertising on Baniroquai.Tumblr.com.