- Why are we as African’s still turning a blind eye to child abuse and neglect, holding no-one accountable? - September 29, 2020
- Why is local no longer lekker? | #eBizWires | Richard Firth - September 29, 2020
- The evolution of email to emerge as a marketing power tool| #eBizWires - September 29, 2020
- New uses for Commercial Office Space| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang | Podcasts - September 28, 2020
- Why cultivating leadership is imperative to every organisation! |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Passmore Matupire |#Podcast |#Leadership |#ebizradio - September 28, 2020
- Have you considered living and working in the USA? Reinventing yourself abroad |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |Andrea Magni |#Marketing |#Podcast - September 24, 2020
- Vator Pitch? What is it and why do you need one? |#KevinBritz |#LTC |Toyin Ademola |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 23, 2020
- The Attention Economy and its Impact on Media |Donald Mokgale |#LetsTalkDigital |#AudreyNaidoo |#Carat - September 23, 2020
- Broke, homeless but resilient |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Heidi Poulton |#Wellness |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 22, 2020
- Democratising Investing| #eBizInsights | Sebastian Patel| #Podcast |#FRANC - September 22, 2020
What is the recipe for a functional mentorship relationship? And, how important is it as part of your growth and development within your chosen industry or trade? In essence, one of the primary keys to success in any trade or industry is developing a functional mentorship relationship with an industry leader of your choice. Banele Rewo shares five guidelines to ensuring a functional relationship with a mentor.
PODCAST | Click HERE to listen
Banele Rewo is a Creative (re)Director of Authentic Creatives.A creative development project that offers creative strategy, consumer collaboration and product placement services specialising in the urban African market. an Opinion Leader on BizRadio every Monday at 10AM, he has also contributed to the success of local and global brands through innovation and unique creative approaches. Contact Banele at [email protected], follow @Baniroquai on Twitter or view creative advertising on Baniroquai.Tumblr.com.