- Leadership is learned – from a Heroin addict to a Leader |#LTL |#Leadership |#Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson | Mikhail Rajap |#Podcast |#ebizradio - March 8, 2021
- Female artists represent less than 10% in some key genres | #eBizWires | Deezer - March 8, 2021
- How a single event changes your life | Tales from my stethoscope |#Podcast | #PayItForward | Colette van Heerden - March 5, 2021
- ‘Draw the Line Against Malaria’ | #eBizWires| #eBizPayItForward - March 4, 2021
- What impact has Covid had on E-Commerce and global economies? |#Marketing | #Kevinbritz | Craig Page-Lee |#Podcast |#ebizradio - March 4, 2021
- B2B Public Relations and getting it right |#LTC |#Coaching | #kevinbritz | Thandi Chaotsane-Moticoe | #Podcast | #ebizradio - March 3, 2021
- Customer Experience Is The Future Of Marketing |#Marketing | Audrey Naidoo | Jacqui Maroun |#Podcast |#ebizradio - March 3, 2021
- B2B sales has entered a new dimension | #Sales | Shelley Walters |#ebizradio | #Podcast - March 3, 2021
- Create is the most awarded advertising agency in Mozambique | #eBizWires|Article - March 1, 2021
- From the Cape Flats to leading a R400 million start-up | #Leadership | #Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson | Christelle Colman | Elite Risk - March 1, 2021
What is the recipe for a functional mentorship relationship? And, how important is it as part of your growth and development within your chosen industry or trade? In essence, one of the primary keys to success in any trade or industry is developing a functional mentorship relationship with an industry leader of your choice. Banele Rewo shares five guidelines to ensuring a functional relationship with a mentor.
PODCAST | Click HERE to listen
Banele Rewo is a Creative (re)Director of Authentic Creatives.A creative development project that offers creative strategy, consumer collaboration and product placement services specialising in the urban African market. an Opinion Leader on BizRadio every Monday at 10AM, he has also contributed to the success of local and global brands through innovation and unique creative approaches. Contact Banele at [email protected], follow @Baniroquai on Twitter or view creative advertising on Baniroquai.Tumblr.com.