MaxAxion is making waves in the mobile media industry. With a strong focus on performance media MaxAxion seeks to connect brands and advertising agencies to their desired audience programmatically, at the right time, at the right place at the right price.
For todays Podcast, Nick chats to Daniel Courtenay of MaxAxion.
MaxAxion is a mobile marketing start-up in its 2nd year in the effervescent mobile marketplace, and is expanding to cover a growing client base both locally and into Africa. MaxAxion is a mobile-first buying house linking brands and agencies to the mobile user across a bouquet of channels including Premium and Programmatic/RTB.
MaxAxion offers advertisers a cross-platform solution:
– Display Performance and Programmatic Network- with a focus on mobile
– Enablement and permission-based marketing services such as SMS, Email, Automated Voice Messaging, Short-Codes, Mobisites, USSD, OBS etc.
– Sponsorship and Promotions through integrated campaigns and bespoke communities
Connect with MaxAxion on your platform of choice:
Email: [email protected]
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020