MaxAxion is making waves in the mobile media industry. With a strong focus on performance media MaxAxion seeks to connect brands and advertising agencies to their desired audience programmatically, at the right time, at the right place at the right price.
For todays Podcast, Nick chats to Daniel Courtenay of MaxAxion.
MaxAxion is a mobile marketing start-up in its 2nd year in the effervescent mobile marketplace, and is expanding to cover a growing client base both locally and into Africa. MaxAxion is a mobile-first buying house linking brands and agencies to the mobile user across a bouquet of channels including Premium and Programmatic/RTB.
MaxAxion offers advertisers a cross-platform solution:
– Display Performance and Programmatic Network- with a focus on mobile
– Enablement and permission-based marketing services such as SMS, Email, Automated Voice Messaging, Short-Codes, Mobisites, USSD, OBS etc.
– Sponsorship and Promotions through integrated campaigns and bespoke communities
Connect with MaxAxion on your platform of choice:
Email: [email protected]
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019