The guys had a look at the importance and weight that content has in search and the social media world. Google has changed its algorithm from placing importance on links to a stronger focus on content, its relevance and if people are talking about and sharing it.
The traditional SEO approach is to build content for pages on sites but now you also need to include content that is quick and easy to share i.e blogs. Therefore you now need two content strategies; one around sharing and the other based on traditional SEO. Your social media strategy needs to be consistent and relevant to your brand and you need good interactive content which people want to share.
Stuart and Andre also hinted at a new product that iProspect will be launching soon that will change that shape of how SEO and social media works. To be announced on BizRadio soon….
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019