The guys had a look at the importance and weight that content has in search and the social media world. Google has changed its algorithm from placing importance on links to a stronger focus on content, its relevance and if people are talking about and sharing it.
The traditional SEO approach is to build content for pages on sites but now you also need to include content that is quick and easy to share i.e blogs. Therefore you now need two content strategies; one around sharing and the other based on traditional SEO. Your social media strategy needs to be consistent and relevant to your brand and you need good interactive content which people want to share.
Stuart and Andre also hinted at a new product that iProspect will be launching soon that will change that shape of how SEO and social media works. To be announced on BizRadio soon….
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020