The overlap between Journalists and Marketers – Content Marketing
On this podcast of #eBizClassroom, Nick and Kat discuss a new form of advertising that has developed in the internet age; that of content marketing. For those unfimaliar, here is a quick summary: http://contentmarketinginstitute.com/what-is-content-marketing/
We discuss this phenomenon today as well as related points:
– Are there many journalists moving into content marketing?
– What skillset do they both need?
– Is there more employment in the digital media space?
Kat Scholtz is the designated Knowledge Director at Red and Yellow, a Higher education institution dedicated to excellence in Advertising and Marketing industries.
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathon Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020
- Remote working during Lockdown | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - May 11, 2020