Established in 2007, Construct Capital specialises in providing development management services and funding solutions to clients.
This combined offering by founders Clifford Kupritz and Ryan Wintle is unique and differentiates their services from other development managers.
Both Clifford and Ryan have experience as developers and funders of developments, and understand debt facilities from the perspective of both client and lender, giving them an advantage in structuring deals that work for both parties.
Clifford and Ryan have collectively been in the property development industry for more than 30 years and focus on understanding their clients’ needs and requirements to provide deal-specific solutions.
Their network also allows them to strategically partner clients.
Construct Capital partners their clients with an aligned professional team and lending partner.
As all projects have unique characteristics and idiosyncrasies, each project is structured and customised accordingly. They have also assisted with loan restructures and distressed property recovery.
Construct Capital pioneer non-traditional innovative products and were the first to bring a pre-sale underwriting offering to the market.
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020