Established in 2007, Construct Capital specialises in providing development management services and funding solutions to clients.
This combined offering by founders Clifford Kupritz and Ryan Wintle is unique and differentiates their services from other development managers.
Both Clifford and Ryan have experience as developers and funders of developments, and understand debt facilities from the perspective of both client and lender, giving them an advantage in structuring deals that work for both parties.
Clifford and Ryan have collectively been in the property development industry for more than 30 years and focus on understanding their clients’ needs and requirements to provide deal-specific solutions.
Their network also allows them to strategically partner clients.
Construct Capital partners their clients with an aligned professional team and lending partner.
As all projects have unique characteristics and idiosyncrasies, each project is structured and customised accordingly. They have also assisted with loan restructures and distressed property recovery.
Construct Capital pioneer non-traditional innovative products and were the first to bring a pre-sale underwriting offering to the market.
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 27, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020
- Insights on Data 6:How Hacks occur; a fast, ever-evolving landscape | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - June 23, 2020
- Being an ”Essential Service” during Lockdown, Vox’s experience | #eBizInsights | Jacques du Toit of Vox| Podcast - June 18, 2020
- Covid-19 provides construction industry with opportunity for change | #eBizInsight - June 18, 2020