Established in 2007, Construct Capital specialises in providing development management services and funding solutions to clients.
This combined offering by founders Clifford Kupritz and Ryan Wintle is unique and differentiates their services from other development managers.
Both Clifford and Ryan have experience as developers and funders of developments, and understand debt facilities from the perspective of both client and lender, giving them an advantage in structuring deals that work for both parties.
Clifford and Ryan have collectively been in the property development industry for more than 30 years and focus on understanding their clients’ needs and requirements to provide deal-specific solutions.
Their network also allows them to strategically partner clients.
Construct Capital partners their clients with an aligned professional team and lending partner.
As all projects have unique characteristics and idiosyncrasies, each project is structured and customised accordingly. They have also assisted with loan restructures and distressed property recovery.
Construct Capital pioneer non-traditional innovative products and were the first to bring a pre-sale underwriting offering to the market.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019