Established in 2007, Construct Capital specialises in providing development management services and funding solutions to clients.
This combined offering by founders Clifford Kupritz and Ryan Wintle is unique and differentiates their services from other development managers.
Both Clifford and Ryan have experience as developers and funders of developments, and understand debt facilities from the perspective of both client and lender, giving them an advantage in structuring deals that work for both parties.
Clifford and Ryan have collectively been in the property development industry for more than 30 years and focus on understanding their clients’ needs and requirements to provide deal-specific solutions.
Their network also allows them to strategically partner clients.
Construct Capital partners their clients with an aligned professional team and lending partner.
As all projects have unique characteristics and idiosyncrasies, each project is structured and customised accordingly. They have also assisted with loan restructures and distressed property recovery.
Construct Capital pioneer non-traditional innovative products and were the first to bring a pre-sale underwriting offering to the market.
- The Truth About Xenophobia in South Africa |#Insights |#Devan Moonsamy - September 16, 2019
- FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE IS THE NEW FRANCHISE FRONTIER | #eBizInsights - September 16, 2019
- How the office will change by 2025 in Africa? |#eBizInsights - September 13, 2019
- Its more than gender based violence – it’s a complete collapse of our moral fibre and care for our fellow man|#PayItForward |#Ingrid von Stein - September 13, 2019
- Your own free Trade Mark search |#Insights |#IP Braai - September 13, 2019
- The MediaShop dominates MOST Awards! - September 11, 2019
- Are you Emotional Intelligent in your work place? |#Insight Trends |# Losego Motshele - September 11, 2019
- Reaching the base of the pyramid consumer has to be highly relevant|#Marketing Insights |#Lorraine Gwewera - September 11, 2019
- As entrepreneurs and business managers we are expected to speak in front of people – here are a few tips |#Insight |#Howard Feldman - September 10, 2019
- Making the transition to Dynamics 365 - September 10, 2019