BizRadio chats to Soraiya Verjee – Business Development Director of Every1Mobile.
Soraiya shares her personal journey that began in Kenya, and then took her to Canada, USA, UK and now Southern Africa. She goes on to share some incredible insights into the youth market in Africa and the role that Every1Mobile is playing in these young people’s lives.
Soraiya Verjee in conversation with BizRadio’s Grant Jansen
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
What does Every1Mobile do?
- They use mobile social networks to build mass communities of 15-35 year olds across Africa, concentrating on Health, Education, Jobs and Entertainment.
- For their users, they bring together content, products and services that they need most to help them fast track into the formal economy. For their clients, they provide access to a highly motivated and upwardly mobile audience.
- They deliver their products and services across all devices, such as feature and smart phones, and platforms, such as mobile web, Facebook and Instant Messaging.
- They understand the behavior and attitudes of their engagers and collect and analyze data from millions of user interactions daily.
Join Grant Jansen every weekday morning from 10 to noon for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio.
- Coronavirus will speed up 4IR| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- Do you have the grit to go on your own? |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- How do the “Differently-abled” cope with Lock-down? |#Health |#Veronica Pronk | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- We are all running a marathon right now|#Lifestyle |#AJ Venter |#Mike Sewell - April 1, 2020
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020