BizRadio chats to Soraiya Verjee – Business Development Director of Every1Mobile.
Soraiya shares her personal journey that began in Kenya, and then took her to Canada, USA, UK and now Southern Africa. She goes on to share some incredible insights into the youth market in Africa and the role that Every1Mobile is playing in these young people’s lives.
Soraiya Verjee in conversation with BizRadio’s Grant Jansen
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
What does Every1Mobile do?
- They use mobile social networks to build mass communities of 15-35 year olds across Africa, concentrating on Health, Education, Jobs and Entertainment.
- For their users, they bring together content, products and services that they need most to help them fast track into the formal economy. For their clients, they provide access to a highly motivated and upwardly mobile audience.
- They deliver their products and services across all devices, such as feature and smart phones, and platforms, such as mobile web, Facebook and Instant Messaging.
- They understand the behavior and attitudes of their engagers and collect and analyze data from millions of user interactions daily.
Join Grant Jansen every weekday morning from 10 to noon for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019