BizRadio chats to Soraiya Verjee – Business Development Director of Every1Mobile.
Soraiya shares her personal journey that began in Kenya, and then took her to Canada, USA, UK and now Southern Africa. She goes on to share some incredible insights into the youth market in Africa and the role that Every1Mobile is playing in these young people’s lives.
Soraiya Verjee in conversation with BizRadio’s Grant Jansen
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
What does Every1Mobile do?
- They use mobile social networks to build mass communities of 15-35 year olds across Africa, concentrating on Health, Education, Jobs and Entertainment.
- For their users, they bring together content, products and services that they need most to help them fast track into the formal economy. For their clients, they provide access to a highly motivated and upwardly mobile audience.
- They deliver their products and services across all devices, such as feature and smart phones, and platforms, such as mobile web, Facebook and Instant Messaging.
- They understand the behavior and attitudes of their engagers and collect and analyze data from millions of user interactions daily.
Join Grant Jansen every weekday morning from 10 to noon for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio.
- EQ in the Workplace | #eBizInsigights |Howard Feldman - October 16, 2019
- Actionable intelligence essential for cyber defence #eBizWires - October 16, 2019
- Synthesis joins Confluent Partner Programme | #eBizWires - October 14, 2019
- IWG explores the aspects of franchising that makes it a popular choice amongst African Investors in times of uncertainty - October 14, 2019
- Insurers need contextualised marketing| #eBizInsights - October 11, 2019
- SPARK Media hosts Michael Charton in #RWC forgotten Bokke vs New Zealand tales: An invitation | #eBizWires - October 9, 2019
- Empowering those who care for the Disabled | #eBizPayItForward| Xelda Rohrbeck - October 9, 2019
- Great Karoo Spirit gin wins big with Bossieveld Gin - October 8, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019…the numbers you never knew| #eBizInsights| Richard Lord - October 8, 2019
- R1.3-MILLION FIRST PLACE PRIZE FOR BEST LOCAL SOCIAL INNOVATION | #eBizPayItForward| Bridgit Evans - October 7, 2019