Hudlr, the local insights and messaging tool developed by Amorphous and 3-way Marketing is building on its product offering to provide an extensive and exhaustive look at local markets in South Africa.
The range has been extended with new products that load and unleash the power of the Hudlr real-world TM database of over 20 million South Africans.
The original tool consisted of Audience Maps, which tells clients how many people live around their business locations and gives them extensive demographic information. This means they now know who their real customers are. The information is delivered via an interactive map and iPad app.
Then came Geo-Messages, which gives clients the capability to send messages to a specific demographic profile within a specific location. Simply put ŒI only want to send my sms or email message to woman aged 35-45 who live around my Rosebank branch and who have two or more children.
Hotspots and Look-a-likes help market researchers and clients find Œwho¹ they are looking for, not Œwhat¹. A demographic profile can be singled out and shown geographically. These products are able to show you for example, where woman aged 35-55, who drive a particular vehicle and owns her own home, live in South Africa so that you can market to them.
Good marketers use segmentation to help them with strategy and delivery. Hudlr Segments take a customers existing database of clients and profiles them against the real-world TM database. This creates a picture for marketers that they have never seen before. The picture is of their actual clients not an abstract concept stuck in a marketing manual.
Grant Shippey, CEO of Amorphous new Media says ³We are excited about what the future holds for localised marketing in South Africa, now that businesses can scale it. Before Hudlr local marketing was hugely time consuming and costly. Now with Hudlr you can draw insights locally, roll these up into national campaigns that play out at a hyper-local level.²
- Valuable and Purposefully Giving this Social Development Month | Pay It Forward | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Is the option to work from home inclusive and diverse? | #Insight | #Business | #HR | Devan Moonsamy | ICHAF | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021