Hudlr, the local insights and messaging tool developed by Amorphous and 3-way Marketing is building on its product offering to provide an extensive and exhaustive look at local markets in South Africa.
The range has been extended with new products that load and unleash the power of the Hudlr real-world TM database of over 20 million South Africans.
The original tool consisted of Audience Maps, which tells clients how many people live around their business locations and gives them extensive demographic information. This means they now know who their real customers are. The information is delivered via an interactive map and iPad app.
Then came Geo-Messages, which gives clients the capability to send messages to a specific demographic profile within a specific location. Simply put ŒI only want to send my sms or email message to woman aged 35-45 who live around my Rosebank branch and who have two or more children.
Hotspots and Look-a-likes help market researchers and clients find Œwho¹ they are looking for, not Œwhat¹. A demographic profile can be singled out and shown geographically. These products are able to show you for example, where woman aged 35-55, who drive a particular vehicle and owns her own home, live in South Africa so that you can market to them.
Good marketers use segmentation to help them with strategy and delivery. Hudlr Segments take a customers existing database of clients and profiles them against the real-world TM database. This creates a picture for marketers that they have never seen before. The picture is of their actual clients not an abstract concept stuck in a marketing manual.
Grant Shippey, CEO of Amorphous new Media says ³We are excited about what the future holds for localised marketing in South Africa, now that businesses can scale it. Before Hudlr local marketing was hugely time consuming and costly. Now with Hudlr you can draw insights locally, roll these up into national campaigns that play out at a hyper-local level.²
- Why are we as African’s still turning a blind eye to child abuse and neglect, holding no-one accountable? - September 29, 2020
- Why is local no longer lekker? | #eBizWires | Richard Firth - September 29, 2020
- The evolution of email to emerge as a marketing power tool| #eBizWires - September 29, 2020
- New uses for Commercial Office Space| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang | Podcasts - September 28, 2020
- Why cultivating leadership is imperative to every organisation! |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Passmore Matupire |#Podcast |#Leadership |#ebizradio - September 28, 2020
- Have you considered living and working in the USA? Reinventing yourself abroad |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |Andrea Magni |#Marketing |#Podcast - September 24, 2020
- Vator Pitch? What is it and why do you need one? |#KevinBritz |#LTC |Toyin Ademola |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 23, 2020
- The Attention Economy and its Impact on Media |Donald Mokgale |#LetsTalkDigital |#AudreyNaidoo |#Carat - September 23, 2020
- Broke, homeless but resilient |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Heidi Poulton |#Wellness |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 22, 2020
- Democratising Investing| #eBizInsights | Sebastian Patel| #Podcast |#FRANC - September 22, 2020