eBizRadio chats to Arthur Goldstuck as he gives us his weekly round-up of the big technology and gadget releases for the last week. A theme flows through all 3 of the devices; namely they are targeted at specific sections of the market, whether that be the ”value” customer, an African consumer or someone involved with photography and its associated industries/uses:
New Nokia range:
A new Lumia range has just been released by Nokia into the African market. The smart device is designed to be a hybrid between a phone and a tablet. The device has a fully operational version of MS office on it, which is seen as a major draw for the product.
Hi-sense’s new smartphone:
Hi-sense has just launched a new smart phone designed for the African market: The phone is half the price of other smartphones, operates on the Android system and (especially for the African market) can accept multiple sim cards without issues.
Sony’s new Cybershot:
Sony have leveraged their knowledge of both cameras and cell phones to develop a new range of Cybershot cameras that drastically enhance the camera capabilities of smart phones. Operating via a downloadable app, this device attaches to your smart phone and could become vital in journalism and photography circles.
Samsung Forum Malaga Spain
One of the major themes of the forum was the interest in new/expanded television market: a new UHD (ultra high definition) 110 inch TV has just been released onto the international market, costing a cheap R2 million rand;
The rise of curved televisions and the 3d experiences they offer.
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021
- Ubuntu is the spirit of wealth | Investing in YOUR people | #Insight | Nelisiwe Massabgo | #ebizradio - October 7, 2021
- THE NEW REASON TO GET UP FOR WORK IN THE MORNING – Becoming a future-fit employer in a Pandemic | #Business | #Insight | Sibongile Bobo Mngxali | Roche Diagnostics | #ebizradio - October 6, 2021