eBizRadio chats to Arthur Goldstuck as he gives us his weekly round-up of the big technology and gadget releases for the last week. A theme flows through all 3 of the devices; namely they are targeted at specific sections of the market, whether that be the ”value” customer, an African consumer or someone involved with photography and its associated industries/uses:
New Nokia range:
A new Lumia range has just been released by Nokia into the African market. The smart device is designed to be a hybrid between a phone and a tablet. The device has a fully operational version of MS office on it, which is seen as a major draw for the product.
Hi-sense’s new smartphone:
Hi-sense has just launched a new smart phone designed for the African market: The phone is half the price of other smartphones, operates on the Android system and (especially for the African market) can accept multiple sim cards without issues.
Sony’s new Cybershot:
Sony have leveraged their knowledge of both cameras and cell phones to develop a new range of Cybershot cameras that drastically enhance the camera capabilities of smart phones. Operating via a downloadable app, this device attaches to your smart phone and could become vital in journalism and photography circles.
Samsung Forum Malaga Spain
One of the major themes of the forum was the interest in new/expanded television market: a new UHD (ultra high definition) 110 inch TV has just been released onto the international market, costing a cheap R2 million rand;
The rise of curved televisions and the 3d experiences they offer.
- Just Talk to People | #Entrepreneur | Word of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Laura Ruthven| Female Entrepreneur SA Magazine | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 24, 2022
- Can technology take the pain out of recruitment? | #OneEyedMan | Mike Stopforth | Francois de Wet | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 24, 2022
- Why understanding UBOs is critical |#Insight | #ebizradio | Jason Shedden | Contactable - January 24, 2022
- Making news headlines this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- Motoring News – Chery Tiggo 8 – Suzuki V-Storm DL-650 | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- The State We’re In 2022 – Six Trend Pillars for this year | #Trends | #Insight | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Female Leadership – Success Factors and Barriers to Overcome | #Insight | #ChangeConversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Moloko Komane | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Taming the ‘black swan’ gives rise to the Gig economy | #Opinion | #Mamiki Matlawa | Qunu Staffing | #ebizradio - January 17, 2022
- In the news this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- BE BOLD, BE BRAVE | #UnscriptedLife | Clive Vanderwagen | Craig Urbani |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022