Today we chat to Kevin James from GCX Africa. Previous Recordings with GCX can be found here.
GCX Africa is a division of Global Carbon Exchange (GCX), a brand that was founded in 2006 and is well established in the South African market, supporting some of the largest, most complex South African organisations.
These strategies incorporate principles of integrative thinking and whole-system design. Our model identifies and addresses all resources, challenges, risks and opportunities of an organisation to ensure maximum efficiency, value (both tangible and intangible), long-term resilience, and shareholder returns.
Information on Kevin:
He is the Founder and Head of Strategy at Global Carbon Exchange, a leading South African corporate sustainability company and has worked alongside the largest and most complex organisations in South Africa.
On the back of his extensive and diverse experience across the sustainability lifecycle he brings an extremely strategic, yet pragmatic perspective. While corporate sustainability has risen steadily up the boardroom agenda, executives still grapple with the prospect of integrating sustainability into the complex organisations that they run. His vision is to shift organisations and communities toward a cleaner and smarter future. Concepts such as integrated, whole system design and bio-mimicry are at the forefront of his strategic thinking and applications in practice.
Kevin is able to offer diverse insight into processes that businesses have undergone in order to become more energy efficient and offset their pollution foot print. He delivers his message with humour and sound experience.
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020
- The Marijuana economy is here| #eBizInsights | Stephen Smith and David Anderson - March 18, 2020
- Health and Finance |#eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - March 18, 2020
- A time of great disruption is upon us all – Digital audio’s time is now! |#Insight |#Nic von Stein - March 17, 2020
- COVID-19 and its potential effect on media in SA|#eBizWires | - March 17, 2020