Today we chat to Kevin James from GCX Africa. Previous Recordings with GCX can be found here.
GCX Africa is a division of Global Carbon Exchange (GCX), a brand that was founded in 2006 and is well established in the South African market, supporting some of the largest, most complex South African organisations.
These strategies incorporate principles of integrative thinking and whole-system design. Our model identifies and addresses all resources, challenges, risks and opportunities of an organisation to ensure maximum efficiency, value (both tangible and intangible), long-term resilience, and shareholder returns.
Information on Kevin:
He is the Founder and Head of Strategy at Global Carbon Exchange, a leading South African corporate sustainability company and has worked alongside the largest and most complex organisations in South Africa.
On the back of his extensive and diverse experience across the sustainability lifecycle he brings an extremely strategic, yet pragmatic perspective. While corporate sustainability has risen steadily up the boardroom agenda, executives still grapple with the prospect of integrating sustainability into the complex organisations that they run. His vision is to shift organisations and communities toward a cleaner and smarter future. Concepts such as integrated, whole system design and bio-mimicry are at the forefront of his strategic thinking and applications in practice.
Kevin is able to offer diverse insight into processes that businesses have undergone in order to become more energy efficient and offset their pollution foot print. He delivers his message with humour and sound experience.
- Taming the ‘black swan’ gives rise to the Gig economy | #Opinion | #Mamiki Matlawa | Qunu Staffing | #ebizradio - January 17, 2022
- In the news this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- BE BOLD, BE BRAVE | #UnscriptedLife | Clive Vanderwagen | Craig Urbani |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- Are you thinking of buying a pre-owned 4×4? | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 13, 2022
- How Paying it Forward in business changes the environment | #LTC | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Helen Martin | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 12, 2022
- How professionals create good money habits | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube Daka | Amanda Dambuza | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 11, 2022
- The 2022 School Year: What Teachers, Parents and Learners Can Expect | #Classroom | #ebizradio | The Love Trust - January 10, 2022
- An African Platform for African business by African Business | #Entrepreneur | Word of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Grace Mumo | Luxury Xclusives - January 10, 2022
- No matter what – SHOW UP! | #Entrepreneur | #BizInsight| Ingrid von Stein | Daniel Kahn | Firstwatch | #Podcast | #ebizradio - December 22, 2021
- Mission Possible! – A global health doctor takes on a new mission | #Insight | Ingrid von Stein | Dr. Allan Pambe | Roche Diagnostics | #Podcast | #ebizradio - December 22, 2021