Today we chat to Kevin James from GCX Africa. Previous Recordings with GCX can be found here.
GCX Africa is a division of Global Carbon Exchange (GCX), a brand that was founded in 2006 and is well established in the South African market, supporting some of the largest, most complex South African organisations.
These strategies incorporate principles of integrative thinking and whole-system design. Our model identifies and addresses all resources, challenges, risks and opportunities of an organisation to ensure maximum efficiency, value (both tangible and intangible), long-term resilience, and shareholder returns.
Information on Kevin:
He is the Founder and Head of Strategy at Global Carbon Exchange, a leading South African corporate sustainability company and has worked alongside the largest and most complex organisations in South Africa.
On the back of his extensive and diverse experience across the sustainability lifecycle he brings an extremely strategic, yet pragmatic perspective. While corporate sustainability has risen steadily up the boardroom agenda, executives still grapple with the prospect of integrating sustainability into the complex organisations that they run. His vision is to shift organisations and communities toward a cleaner and smarter future. Concepts such as integrated, whole system design and bio-mimicry are at the forefront of his strategic thinking and applications in practice.
Kevin is able to offer diverse insight into processes that businesses have undergone in order to become more energy efficient and offset their pollution foot print. He delivers his message with humour and sound experience.
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020