Today we chat to Kevin James from GCX Africa. Previous Recordings with GCX can be found here.
GCX Africa is a division of Global Carbon Exchange (GCX), a brand that was founded in 2006 and is well established in the South African market, supporting some of the largest, most complex South African organisations.
These strategies incorporate principles of integrative thinking and whole-system design. Our model identifies and addresses all resources, challenges, risks and opportunities of an organisation to ensure maximum efficiency, value (both tangible and intangible), long-term resilience, and shareholder returns.
Information on Kevin:
He is the Founder and Head of Strategy at Global Carbon Exchange, a leading South African corporate sustainability company and has worked alongside the largest and most complex organisations in South Africa.
On the back of his extensive and diverse experience across the sustainability lifecycle he brings an extremely strategic, yet pragmatic perspective. While corporate sustainability has risen steadily up the boardroom agenda, executives still grapple with the prospect of integrating sustainability into the complex organisations that they run. His vision is to shift organisations and communities toward a cleaner and smarter future. Concepts such as integrated, whole system design and bio-mimicry are at the forefront of his strategic thinking and applications in practice.
Kevin is able to offer diverse insight into processes that businesses have undergone in order to become more energy efficient and offset their pollution foot print. He delivers his message with humour and sound experience.
- Adapting Conservation into a Economic Activity | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - September 20, 2019
- Cry our beloved SMEs | #eBizWires | Lukhanyo Bushwana - September 20, 2019
- Obsidian Systems’ end-to-end coverage of Open Source Week 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Financial Institutions – Be Better | #eBizWires - September 20, 2019
- How to Register your own SA Company for under R300! #Insight |#IP Braai - September 19, 2019
- Being a Finance Director in your 30’s | #eBizInsight| Emilie Bigot - September 19, 2019
- Gill Randall on Local Newspapers | #eBizInsights - September 17, 2019
- The Truth About Xenophobia in South Africa |#Insights |#Devan Moonsamy - September 16, 2019
- FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE IS THE NEW FRANCHISE FRONTIER | #eBizInsights - September 16, 2019
- How the office will change by 2025 in Africa? |#eBizInsights - September 13, 2019