Today we chat to Kevin James from GCX Africa. Previous Recordings with GCX can be found here.
GCX Africa is a division of Global Carbon Exchange (GCX), a brand that was founded in 2006 and is well established in the South African market, supporting some of the largest, most complex South African organisations.
These strategies incorporate principles of integrative thinking and whole-system design. Our model identifies and addresses all resources, challenges, risks and opportunities of an organisation to ensure maximum efficiency, value (both tangible and intangible), long-term resilience, and shareholder returns.
Information on Kevin:
He is the Founder and Head of Strategy at Global Carbon Exchange, a leading South African corporate sustainability company and has worked alongside the largest and most complex organisations in South Africa.
On the back of his extensive and diverse experience across the sustainability lifecycle he brings an extremely strategic, yet pragmatic perspective. While corporate sustainability has risen steadily up the boardroom agenda, executives still grapple with the prospect of integrating sustainability into the complex organisations that they run. His vision is to shift organisations and communities toward a cleaner and smarter future. Concepts such as integrated, whole system design and bio-mimicry are at the forefront of his strategic thinking and applications in practice.
Kevin is able to offer diverse insight into processes that businesses have undergone in order to become more energy efficient and offset their pollution foot print. He delivers his message with humour and sound experience.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019