On today’s podcast we chat to the founder of Bon Hotels; Guy Stehlik about his growing business.
We discuss Guy’s entrepreneurial spirit, how Bon Hotels started and its future in 2015 and beyond, a great success story at a time of difficult economic conditions throughout the planet.
Some info on Guy:
With an innate enthusiasm and dedication to the hospitality industry, Guy’s innovative and creative approach has ensured a successful and impressive career spanning many years as
an hotelier, hotel owner and founder of BON Hotels.
His studies began in South Africa and ever eager for knowledge he made his way to Cornell University in New York where he completed courses in the Science of Hotel Management.
Guy’s unwavering passion for the industry, his integrity, entrepreneurial nature and his shrewd commercial skills are the foundation of his success.
The BON recipe is a GOOD one and as his flair for surrounding himself with talented people continues, BON Hotels will continue to blaze a trail as a “force to be reckoned with” in the hospitality industry.
- How injustice works! |#Opinion |#Vusi Thembekwayo |#Podcast - June 4, 2020
- Customizing Software for the Retail Industry more relevant than ever | #eBizInsights | Gareth Hawkey of redPanda | Podcast - June 3, 2020
- Bringing 4IR to South Africa: Telviva, an Introduction | #eBizTechnology |David Meintjes | Podcast - June 1, 2020
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathan Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020