On today’s podcast we chat to the founder of Bon Hotels; Guy Stehlik about his growing business.
We discuss Guy’s entrepreneurial spirit, how Bon Hotels started and its future in 2015 and beyond, a great success story at a time of difficult economic conditions throughout the planet.
Some info on Guy:
With an innate enthusiasm and dedication to the hospitality industry, Guy’s innovative and creative approach has ensured a successful and impressive career spanning many years as
an hotelier, hotel owner and founder of BON Hotels.
His studies began in South Africa and ever eager for knowledge he made his way to Cornell University in New York where he completed courses in the Science of Hotel Management.
Guy’s unwavering passion for the industry, his integrity, entrepreneurial nature and his shrewd commercial skills are the foundation of his success.
The BON recipe is a GOOD one and as his flair for surrounding himself with talented people continues, BON Hotels will continue to blaze a trail as a “force to be reckoned with” in the hospitality industry.
- EQ in the Workplace | #eBizInsigights |Howard Feldman - October 16, 2019
- Actionable intelligence essential for cyber defence #eBizWires - October 16, 2019
- Synthesis joins Confluent Partner Programme | #eBizWires - October 14, 2019
- IWG explores the aspects of franchising that makes it a popular choice amongst African Investors in times of uncertainty - October 14, 2019
- Insurers need contextualised marketing| #eBizInsights - October 11, 2019
- SPARK Media hosts Michael Charton in #RWC forgotten Bokke vs New Zealand tales: An invitation | #eBizWires - October 9, 2019
- Empowering those who care for the Disabled | #eBizPayItForward| Xelda Rohrbeck - October 9, 2019
- Great Karoo Spirit gin wins big with Bossieveld Gin - October 8, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019…the numbers you never knew| #eBizInsights| Richard Lord - October 8, 2019
- R1.3-MILLION FIRST PLACE PRIZE FOR BEST LOCAL SOCIAL INNOVATION | #eBizPayItForward| Bridgit Evans - October 7, 2019