This week Sarah had a look at the concept of collaborative consumption. Sarah saw Rachel Botsman (@
There is a gap in the market for new companies to make use of this growing concept and opportunity as it grows in popularity i.e. setting up a car sharing business – where people don’t have to worry about monthly payments, insurance and maintenance. Giving them the opportunity to only use and pay for a car when they need one.
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
So I’ve managed, miraculously, to pick up an LTE signal. Can’t send a simple email (no attachments) though.
— Sarah Britten (@Anatinus) October 31, 2012
- Bringing 4IR to South Africa: Telviva, an Introduction | #eBizTechnology |David Meintjes | Podcast - June 1, 2020
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathan Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020