This week Sarah had a look at the concept of collaborative consumption. Sarah saw Rachel Botsman (@
There is a gap in the market for new companies to make use of this growing concept and opportunity as it grows in popularity i.e. setting up a car sharing business – where people don’t have to worry about monthly payments, insurance and maintenance. Giving them the opportunity to only use and pay for a car when they need one.
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
So I’ve managed, miraculously, to pick up an LTE signal. Can’t send a simple email (no attachments) though.
— Sarah Britten (@Anatinus) October 31, 2012
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020