On the back of its recent fundraising spinathon for Qhubeka, specialist marketing consultancy CoAlliance has been named an official fundraising partner to the non-profit organisation. Qhubeka is World Bicycle Relief’s programme in South Africa, dedicated to advancing education, health and economic opportunities by providing simple, sustainable transportation.
Conceptualised by CoAlliance to get South Africa behind Team MTN Qhubeka at this year’s Tour de France, the “Ride the Tour” challenge was a five hour wattbike spinathon that saw 1370km pedalled. The bikes, sponsored by WattLab, recorded distance pedalled as well as wattage output, with participants competing to see who could achieve the best times and distances.
“We are extremely proud to be affiliated with an organisation like Qhubeka, and are looking forward to many more great fundraising initiatives on their behalf. We were also very happy to be able to provide support to Team MTN Qhubeka who is the first African team ever invited to participate in Tour de France, while knowing that the funds raised would change the lives of many children” says Sandi Brown, MD of CoAlliance.
“Our ability to partner with organisations through strategic partnerships, sponsorships and event collaboration stood us in good stead for the spinathon, and the event was a success as a result of the collaboration between the various sponsors, including Wattbike/Wattlab, MTN, Cycle Lab Fourways, PowerTraveller, Tarsus Technology Group, and Discovery Vitality.”
Brown adds that CoAlliance will be creating other fundraising initiatives with Qhubeka going forward, and will be actively participating in the #BicyclesChangeLives campaign to meet Qhubeka’s aim of donating 5 000 bicycles to those in need this year. “We are also engaging with corporate companies interested in hosting an internal spinathon challenge to raise funds for Qhubeka, and are excited to be able to participate in the country’s future through our partnership with this worthy organisation,” Brown concludes.
- What is the difference between SOCIAL SELLING and SOCIAL MARKETING? |#Sales |#ShelleyWalters |#Podcast - October 29, 2020
- Positivity, Authentic and Consistency – That’s how to build a brand |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |#DannyPainter - October 29, 2020
- Without children we have no future – Protect them! |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz |#ebizradio - October 28, 2020
- A Paradigm Shift In Events Marketing |#Letstalkdigital |#Digital | Audrey Naidoo | Neo Matsau - October 28, 2020
- Are you a narcissist? |#LTC |#KevinBritz |#LTS |Natasha Williams - October 27, 2020
- The Boomer Economy: Marketing to the Amortalists| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang| Podcast - October 27, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizInsights | Prevan Naidoo | Podcast - October 27, 2020
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020