As COVID-19 enters the third wave in South Africa, CMTrading, Africa’s largest forex trading broker, has changed the format of its upcoming seminar on trading. Previously scheduled for 1 July as an in-person seminar at in Sandton, the free seminar will now be hosted virtually on 4 July, and will be adding an international speaker to the programme.
Fred Razak, CMTrading’s Chief Analyst and Senior Trading Strategist, based in Mauritius, will provide a holistic introduction to trading for anyone interested in delving into the forex market to earn extra income. For budding traders who have considered entering the world of trading but may have been unsure who to ask, the webinar is an ideal opportunity to gain insight from an established expert on how to earn actual income through trading.
Razak is a seasoned trading specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the financial services industry. His writing and analysis of markets have been shared and published by many reputable media outlets and he is highly skilled in asset management, securities and trading methods.
CMTrading, an award-winning trading platform for five years in a row, with Razak, will share practical insights and methods on how to generate return on investment and generate profit in the trading environment. The course content is as follows:
- Introduction to Trading & Terminology
- Trading Platforms
- Market Structure & Conditions
- Technical Analysis
- Market Patterns
- The “Secret Sauce”
The webinar is free to attend and attendees will all qualify for a special welcome offer. Director of Marketing for CMTrading, Jonathan Bergman, says, “Fred is an established trader who will be a hugely insightful source of information for anyone who wants a practical education about trading. This webinar provides a solid grounding in the most important trading principles and methods, and there will a be a unique opportunity to engage directly with one of our leading traders for anyone with pressing questions. In a time when earning extra income is right at the top of many people’s minds, I really encourage budding traders to come and learn from the best.”
To sign up to attend the free webinar, send your name and email address via WhatsApp and an agent will contact you to reserve your space. Sign up via: 071-596-0917.
Alternatively, register online here or visit https://lp2.cmtrading.com/sa-live-seminar/?a=70022
For more information on CMTrading, visit their official website at www.cmtrading.com or call +27105008026, and one of their friendly staff will assist you.
CM Trading is the brand name of Global Capital Markets Trading Ltd (a Seychelles company, company no. 104785).
- Why are consumers encouraged to save even in these tough times? | #Money |#Insight | #FSCAMyMoney | Lyndwill Clarke | #ebizradio | FSCA - July 23, 2021
- Beware of them COOKIES! | #LunchtimeMarketing | #LTM | Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 22, 2021
- Jou reputasie maak saak! | #DieBesigheidsKombuis | Naomi Basson | Regine le Roux | Reputation Matters | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 22, 2021
- Renewed focus on People | Human Resources | #Management | Candice Neumann | 21st Century | #ebizradio | #Trend - July 21, 2021
- Knowing your value and worth | #ChangeConversationsWithMpume | Busi Selesho | Mpume Ncube-Daka | #Insight | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 21, 2021
- Managing your business reputation | #Insight | Regine le Roux | Reputation Matters | Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- Soft Fascination whilst in a holding pattern | #Trends | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- Who can we trust with our planet? | #Opinion | Burt Rodrigues | BIODX | #Sustainability | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- The rise and rise of the all-in-one lifestyle app | #Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | Ingrid von Stein | Gadget.co.za | #Podcast - July 20, 2021
- It’s okay to not be okay | #OneEyedMan | Mike Stopforth | Bridget McNulty | Podcast | #Insight | #ebizradio - July 20, 2021