In today’s eBizWires, Nick chats to Muggie van Staden from Obsidian Systems about cloud computing:
Look up to see the value of real Cloud Computing Services
Cloud Computing is a term being banded about the hallways of companies of all sizes and often. There is so much information available and most of it underlines the benefits of investing in the Cloud, the various models available and what approach is best. However, let us suggest – just for the sake of interest – that some decision makers are clouded by their perception of what Cloud Computing is rather than the cold, hard facts about the technology and what it really offers.
That is where Obsidian Systems comes in … or more specifically, the insight of the Company’s Certified Architect Rudi Booysen and Managing Director, Muggie van Staden.
The combination of Technical expertise and business relevance would be a prize combination to take to the airwaves to discuss why Cloud Computing is not a lot of hot air but a technology development of growing influence. Obsidian will guide listeners through the minefield of acronyms and anomalies of what constitutes Cloud Computing. With the experience and know-how to describe the nuts & bolts of why this phenomenon matters, how to maximise the value, the difference between public/ private cloud and how to adapt strategies accordingly to meet your business needs.
Click here for Obsidians Website!
- Saving for the future of your people | #eBizWires - February 25, 2020
- Brand Longevity done right: Lady BlackSmith Mambazo | #eBizInsights | Thuso Mmotlana - February 25, 2020
- The evolution of Mobile | #eBizInsights |Simba Hozo - February 24, 2020
- Resignations that can be challenged | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- Reporting strategy – measuring its success| #eBizInsights | Kate McFarlane - February 24, 2020
- Maximising brand visibility | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- dormakaba backs Mastering SAP Conference | #eBizWires - February 24, 2020
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020