The importance of client-supplier relationships to modern business has taken on more precedence in today’s world of social media: One customer either praising or demeaning your brand can have a real effect on your business. Nick Snow chats to Craig Page-Lee from Posterscope about this dynamic and how to ensure open and effective lines of communication exist between a business and its customers.
Highlights include: the need for all concerned to understand the goals that are trying to be achieved by both the client and the business; also discussed is how the brand/business needs to have a clear short/medium/long term plan in regards to building and/or maintaining a relationship not only between the business and the customer, but the staff as well. Below is a diagram that Craig uses to illustrate these relationships.
Craig Page-Lee is the MD of Posterscope – SA’s leading Out Of Home specialists. He is passionate about retail and has a background in design and architecture and one day dreams of heading off on a world adventure on his motor-cycle.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019