The importance of client-supplier relationships to modern business has taken on more precedence in today’s world of social media: One customer either praising or demeaning your brand can have a real effect on your business. Nick Snow chats to Craig Page-Lee from Posterscope about this dynamic and how to ensure open and effective lines of communication exist between a business and its customers.
Highlights include: the need for all concerned to understand the goals that are trying to be achieved by both the client and the business; also discussed is how the brand/business needs to have a clear short/medium/long term plan in regards to building and/or maintaining a relationship not only between the business and the customer, but the staff as well. Below is a diagram that Craig uses to illustrate these relationships.
Craig Page-Lee is the MD of Posterscope – SA’s leading Out Of Home specialists. He is passionate about retail and has a background in design and architecture and one day dreams of heading off on a world adventure on his motor-cycle.
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020
- #ImStaying – MORE THAN A MILLION VOICES ECHOING CHANGE ACROSS SA! #Opinion #Jarette Petzer - January 7, 2020