The importance of client-supplier relationships to modern business has taken on more precedence in today’s world of social media: One customer either praising or demeaning your brand can have a real effect on your business. Nick Snow chats to Craig Page-Lee from Posterscope about this dynamic and how to ensure open and effective lines of communication exist between a business and its customers.
Highlights include: the need for all concerned to understand the goals that are trying to be achieved by both the client and the business; also discussed is how the brand/business needs to have a clear short/medium/long term plan in regards to building and/or maintaining a relationship not only between the business and the customer, but the staff as well. Below is a diagram that Craig uses to illustrate these relationships.
Craig Page-Lee is the MD of Posterscope – SA’s leading Out Of Home specialists. He is passionate about retail and has a background in design and architecture and one day dreams of heading off on a world adventure on his motor-cycle.
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020