The importance of client-supplier relationships to modern business has taken on more precedence in today’s world of social media: One customer either praising or demeaning your brand can have a real effect on your business. Nick Snow chats to Craig Page-Lee from Posterscope about this dynamic and how to ensure open and effective lines of communication exist between a business and its customers.
Highlights include: the need for all concerned to understand the goals that are trying to be achieved by both the client and the business; also discussed is how the brand/business needs to have a clear short/medium/long term plan in regards to building and/or maintaining a relationship not only between the business and the customer, but the staff as well. Below is a diagram that Craig uses to illustrate these relationships.
Craig Page-Lee is the MD of Posterscope – SA’s leading Out Of Home specialists. He is passionate about retail and has a background in design and architecture and one day dreams of heading off on a world adventure on his motor-cycle.
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020
- The Marijuana economy is here| #eBizInsights | Stephen Smith and David Anderson - March 18, 2020
- Health and Finance |#eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - March 18, 2020
- A time of great disruption is upon us all – Digital audio’s time is now! |#Insight |#Nic von Stein - March 17, 2020
- COVID-19 and its potential effect on media in SA|#eBizWires | - March 17, 2020