With two decades of media and advertising experience under her belt, Claire Herman has been appointed Media Operations Lead for The MediaShop’s Johannesburg office.
“Most of my career has been spent within Media Agencies with a three-year stint in Media Research conducting studies that prove advertising effectiveness and ROI,” she says. “I am very passionate about the media landscape and developing media strategies that are based on solid consumer insights. I believe that creativity, innovation and digital integration are crucial to any communications strategy.
I have also been involved in helping to develop and grow the strategic skills within the agencies that I have worked and have a passion for training and mentoring young media talent. I’m excited to be joining the dynamic and pioneering team at The MediaShop and look forward to further growing my skills with the team.”
Kgaugelo Maphai, Managing Director for The MediaShop Johannesburg says that he and the Group are thrilled to have Claire on board. “Claire has worked across a multitude of clients and categories and has the research, analytical and business skills that we believe will elevate our business even further.”
As Media Operations Lead, part of her duties will include working closely with Kgaugelo to drive efficiencies and standardisation within The MediaShop’s processes and systems, including automation, quality assurance and talent development.
Join The MediaShop on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn or visit www.themediashop.co.za
- Coronavirus will speed up 4IR| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- Do you have the grit to go on your own? |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- How do the “Differently-abled” cope with Lock-down? |#Health |#Veronica Pronk | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- We are all running a marathon right now|#Lifestyle |#AJ Venter |#Mike Sewell - April 1, 2020
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020