Everyone needs help, no one is a island.
This is true especially for entrepenuers; people possess a set of skills, they can do somethings, but not everything. In this regard, having a partner when establishing a business can be vital to the companies future success or failure….
A relationship of trust and hard work needs to be established, and despite the different set of skills and personalities the partner(s) may have, the goals and direction of the company need to be accepted by all relevant parties.
Below are just some points to consider when searching for a businees partner:
- High standard of both Business and Personal ethics
- Try to find someone who can do the things you cannot
- Does the partner offer resources and credibility?
- Mutual repsect, understanding and a similar vision
- Someone with experience
- Eye Health Care Tips during lock-down |#Health |#Wesley Language - April 8, 2020
- Being “Abel” in a recession |#Insights | #Mike Abel |#M&C Saatchi Abel - April 8, 2020
- The reality of feeling depression and anxiety during the lock-down |#Health |#Devan Moonsamy - April 7, 2020
- How to choose a business name |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 6, 2020
- Once I was a perfect parent. Then I had children. The End |#Entrepreneur |#Mompreneur | #Vanessa Raphaely| Podcast - April 6, 2020
- The challenge of getting local newspapers out during lockdown| #eBizInsights |Yvonne van Coller - April 6, 2020
- CoronaVirus and Personal Finance | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker| Podcast - April 6, 2020
- Coronavirus will speed up 4IR| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- Do you have the grit to go on your own? |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- How do the “Differently-abled” cope with Lock-down? |#Health |#Veronica Pronk | Podcast - April 3, 2020