Everyone needs help, no one is a island.
This is true especially for entrepenuers; people possess a set of skills, they can do somethings, but not everything. In this regard, having a partner when establishing a business can be vital to the companies future success or failure….
A relationship of trust and hard work needs to be established, and despite the different set of skills and personalities the partner(s) may have, the goals and direction of the company need to be accepted by all relevant parties.
Below are just some points to consider when searching for a businees partner:
- High standard of both Business and Personal ethics
- Try to find someone who can do the things you cannot
- Does the partner offer resources and credibility?
- Mutual repsect, understanding and a similar vision
- Someone with experience
- Adapting Conservation into a Economic Activity | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - September 20, 2019
- Cry our beloved SMEs | #eBizWires | Lukhanyo Bushwana - September 20, 2019
- Obsidian Systems’ end-to-end coverage of Open Source Week 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Financial Institutions – Be Better | #eBizWires - September 20, 2019
- How to Register your own SA Company for under R300! #Insight |#IP Braai - September 19, 2019
- Being a Finance Director in your 30’s | #eBizInsight| Emilie Bigot - September 19, 2019
- Gill Randall on Local Newspapers | #eBizInsights - September 17, 2019
- The Truth About Xenophobia in South Africa |#Insights |#Devan Moonsamy - September 16, 2019
- FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE IS THE NEW FRANCHISE FRONTIER | #eBizInsights - September 16, 2019
- How the office will change by 2025 in Africa? |#eBizInsights - September 13, 2019