Everyone needs help, no one is a island.
This is true especially for entrepenuers; people possess a set of skills, they can do somethings, but not everything. In this regard, having a partner when establishing a business can be vital to the companies future success or failure….
A relationship of trust and hard work needs to be established, and despite the different set of skills and personalities the partner(s) may have, the goals and direction of the company need to be accepted by all relevant parties.
Below are just some points to consider when searching for a businees partner:
- High standard of both Business and Personal ethics
- Try to find someone who can do the things you cannot
- Does the partner offer resources and credibility?
- Mutual repsect, understanding and a similar vision
- Someone with experience
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020