Everyone needs help, no one is a island.
This is true especially for entrepenuers; people possess a set of skills, they can do somethings, but not everything. In this regard, having a partner when establishing a business can be vital to the companies future success or failure….
A relationship of trust and hard work needs to be established, and despite the different set of skills and personalities the partner(s) may have, the goals and direction of the company need to be accepted by all relevant parties.
Below are just some points to consider when searching for a businees partner:
- High standard of both Business and Personal ethics
- Try to find someone who can do the things you cannot
- Does the partner offer resources and credibility?
- Mutual repsect, understanding and a similar vision
- Someone with experience
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020
- The African Hotel Industry; Pre and Post Covid | #eBizInsights| Brett Hoppe |Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Do we stop and ask WHY? |#LTS |#CandidConversations |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Its a bad day, not a bad life – Building your brand |#LTM |#BjornSalsone |# Sunil Osman |#Marketing |#Podcast - October 15, 2020
- Lockdown points to a new way to grow local economies | #eBizInsights - October 14, 2020
- The Outdoor Measurement Council (OMC) releases latest ROAD data | #eBizWires - October 14, 2020
- Getting ready for REMOTE SELLING | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#B2B| #Podcast - October 14, 2020