Beachhead Solutions, provider of cloud-managed PC & mobile device encryption, security and data access control for businesses of all sizes, today announced the introduction of its Emerging Market Channel Program and the expansion of product availability to IT resellers and MSPs in the India, Middle East, Africa (IMEA) regions as well as in Mauritius. The program is designed to grow the California-based company’s reach and serve the specific needs of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) facing the growing IT security risks and regulatory requirements prevalent in these emerging markets.
Beachhead’s channel-friendly SimplySecure Management System provides easy cloud-based security and management for a business’ portable devices, including Windows and Mac laptops and desktops, iPhones and Android phones, iPads and other tablets, and USB storage devices.
A look at the market potential and demand for Beachhead’s SimplySecure mobile device and data security management products in these emerging markets reveals environments ripe for the company’s cloud-based device security solutions. Both Africa and India have high mobile device usage and large populations under the age of 25, setting the stage for a new wave of business employees that are expectant of mobility in and out of the office. At the same time, increased regulations around the protection of personal information are being implemented across Africa and in India, necessitating that SMEs gain the proper technological safeguards to defend all personal data in their care, even when accessed by employees over mobile devices.
On this front, South Africa’s Protection of Personal Information act (POPI) is expected to see enforcement begin in the next few months, and Mauritius is currently enforcing its own Data Protection Act. An anticipated overhaul of the EU’s Data Protection Directive is also a looming factor, expected to put even more pressure on trading partners in IMEA and Mauritius to adopt compatible standards.
With its channel program now targeting these emerging markets, Beachhead is delivering managed device security solutions tailored to meet the needs of IT resellers and MSPs in these regions. Customized to fit the needs of SMEs in these markets — including safety from specific IT security risks and regulatory compliance requirements — the program features price points adapted to emerging markets, a clear and uncomplicated 100% engagement mode for channel partners, and a deal registration program to ensure opportunities for resellers and MSPs.
Beachhead’s new General Manager for IMEA and Mauritius Amit Parbhucharan, will lead the new program. With deep experience working in emerging markets, Parbhucharan understands the dynamics and needs of these markets and how to plan and execute successful business expansions.
“As a global company we look forward to expanding our reach and meeting the needs of new customers in emerging markets, especially with Amit at the helm,” said Cam Roberson, Beachhead’s Director of the Reseller Channel. “We’re proud to have Amit’s experience and history of success in navigating these new markets, and glad to see him lead the program launch.”
“Given the current environment of mobile device security risks and regulatory requirements, Beachhead’s SimplySecure platform is downright essential for SMEs operating in these emerging markets today,” said Amit Parbhucharan, Beachhead’s GM for India, the Middle East, Africa and Mauritius. “I’m excited and eager to play a leadership role in providing SMEs with these needed device and data security solutions.”
Beachhead’s High-ROI Reseller Program Now Available in India, Middle East and Africa Regions
To learn more about Beachhead’s reseller and MSP programs, visit http://www.beachheadsolutions.com/beachhead-partner-program/
Behind the scenes
Beachhead Solutions offers first-in class data security for PC, Mac, USB storage, iOS and Android device users. Beachhead technology — through its SimplySecure(TM) web-based security platform — takes a multi-faceted approach to protecting sensitive company data by offering encryption, data quarantine, and wiping from one unified management console. Beachhead’s services are both easy to administer and user-transparent, giving an organization the ability to change policy on any remote device including denial (and restoration) of data access by user. SimplySecure is available direct-to-business and through Beachhead’s reseller channel.
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020