Cash Flow, tips and tricks | #eBizEntrepreneur | Robynne Erwin
We continue our series on loans/investments with Robynne Erwin of Finfind, this is Podcast 4 in the series. You can find the previous podcasts by searching for Robynne in the search bar or type Finfind.
For this Podcast we look at the issue of Cash Flow, how does one manage it and what tricks can one use to help in these endeavors?
A positive working capital cycle balances incoming and outgoing payments to minimize net working capital and maximize free cash to enable the business to meet its short term cost obligations. The trick to managing cash flow is to track the flow of money in and out of the business – bear in mind that this is different from an income and expenses document that shows total income generated and expenses accrued per month, but does not show payments received or paid.
We end off the Podcast with insights on Retail Finance and how it will become more popular in the future as well as why.
- DIABETES TREATMENT GOALS STILL SUBOPTIMAL | eBizHealth - November 14, 2017
- Aiding mobile device investigations - November 7, 2017
- Hetzner breach exposes the need for cyber insurance | #eBizWires | Simon Campbell-Young - November 6, 2017
- Explaining the Brenva Cut-Sheet Press - November 3, 2017
- Credence Security wins distribution rights to EgoSecure - November 2, 2017
- - November 1, 2017
- Finding ways to fight ransomware | #eBizWires - October 31, 2017
- EOH brings AWS to the South African market | #eBizWires - October 31, 2017
- So much more than a pretty face | #eBizInsights - October 31, 2017
- How safe is online shopping? | #ebizradio | #Digital | #Rob Brown - October 30, 2017