We continue our series on loans/investments with Robynne Erwin of Finfind, this is Podcast 4 in the series. You can find the previous podcasts by searching for Robynne in the search bar or type Finfind.
For this Podcast we look at the issue of Cash Flow, how does one manage it and what tricks can one use to help in these endeavors?
A positive working capital cycle balances incoming and outgoing payments to minimize net working capital and maximize free cash to enable the business to meet its short term cost obligations. The trick to managing cash flow is to track the flow of money in and out of the business – bear in mind that this is different from an income and expenses document that shows total income generated and expenses accrued per month, but does not show payments received or paid.
We end off the Podcast with insights on Retail Finance and how it will become more popular in the future as well as why.
- Saving for the future of your people | #eBizWires - February 25, 2020
- Brand Longevity done right: Lady BlackSmith Mambazo | #eBizInsights | Thuso Mmotlana - February 25, 2020
- The evolution of Mobile | #eBizInsights |Simba Hozo - February 24, 2020
- Resignations that can be challenged | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- Reporting strategy – measuring its success| #eBizInsights | Kate McFarlane - February 24, 2020
- Maximising brand visibility | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- dormakaba backs Mastering SAP Conference | #eBizWires - February 24, 2020
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020