We continue our series on loans/investments with Robynne Erwin of Finfind, this is Podcast 4 in the series. You can find the previous podcasts by searching for Robynne in the search bar or type Finfind.
For this Podcast we look at the issue of Cash Flow, how does one manage it and what tricks can one use to help in these endeavors?
A positive working capital cycle balances incoming and outgoing payments to minimize net working capital and maximize free cash to enable the business to meet its short term cost obligations. The trick to managing cash flow is to track the flow of money in and out of the business – bear in mind that this is different from an income and expenses document that shows total income generated and expenses accrued per month, but does not show payments received or paid.
We end off the Podcast with insights on Retail Finance and how it will become more popular in the future as well as why.
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathon Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020
- Remote working during Lockdown | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - May 11, 2020