The 63rd Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity 2016, taking place between 18 and 25 June, offers a unique start-up package this year to ensure that those with young businesses or start-ups get the most out of connecting like-minds, creativity and innovation.
The Lions Innovation start-up package, brand new to the line-up, is a potent combination of inspiration and capitalisation. It’s an event that gathers together creative luminaries who bring ideas to life.
“Lions Innovation brings together marketers, storytellers and start-ups to facilitate collaboration that will shape the industry’s future. It allows these specialised groups to connect and do business,” explains Tshireletso Yvonne Diogo, Marketing Manager & Account Executive from Cinemark, the official Cannes Lions representative for South Africa.
“It’s an incredible opportunity for South Africans with young and innovative businesses since it allows such companies to access the festival. With ground-breaking tech increasingly becoming key to some of the most celebrated and successful businesses globally, Lions Innovation has identified that start-ups are an integral part of the communications ecosystem and the lifeblood of this Festival.”
The start-up package is a tailored bundle for tech entrepreneurs who want to be part of Cannes Lions, allowing them to network, discover and pitch their products to the high-value audience. The main attraction of a delegate pass is a demo pod to showcase their company in a purpose-built “Start-up Village”. The delegate pass costs €750 (R12 677) and includes:
- A Lions Innovation delegate pass, providing access to two days of talks, workshops and demonstrations.
- Admittance to the awards show where winners from the Innovation, Creative Data, Mobile, Media and Cyber Lions are announced in addition to the after party.
- Access to daily, organised start-up meetups.
- A pod in the new Start-up Village, to demo and pitch your tech (one day, one per company).
- Access to the Cannes Lions Beach for the duration of Lions Innovation.
The deadline to register is 30 April and passes are limited.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to elevate your start-up!
Visit www.canneslions.com for more information
- Wellness initiatives essential for company growth | #eBizWires - March 19, 2019
- Firstwatch supports Entrepreneurial growth for the betterment of all | - March 19, 2019
- If innovation has no purpose then is it innovative? Thought Leadership Digibate - March 15, 2019
- Cloud evolution does not mean demise of IaaS | #eBizInsights - March 15, 2019
- Team dormakaba targets consecutive African Ladies’ Jersey at Cape Epic | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Simplify FAIS Fit & get proper Compliance | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Data management essential for property sector | #eBizWires | Kate McFarlene - March 14, 2019
- AI revolutionises HR | #eBizWires | Rousseau Kluever - March 13, 2019
- Introducing the modern, flexible, multifaceted workplace | #eBizWires | Bernadette Froelich - March 13, 2019
- Changing the way in which we teach and learn in SA Schools – Official launch of School Radio - March 11, 2019