Are you, or do you know of, a black woman owned beverage business, which is looking to grow in technical expertise, sustainable revenue, client base and create jobs to add value to the South African economic and social landscape? If so, SAB’s woman focused enterprise and supplier development programme is looking for you.
Lerumo, powered by SAB KickStart, is a national enterprise and supplier development programme targeted at black women running small-to-medium enterprises in the beverage manufacturing industry with the intent to help them in thriving in commercial markets and growing as a result.
Now in its third year, Lerumo has changed its focus to strengthen the beverage manufacturing industry, with women at the forefront. The applicants should run beverage manufacturing businesses which can be either alcoholic or non-alcoholic. The business should be at least 51% woman-owned, have been operational for at least a year, qualified as an EME or QSE in the BBBEE codes and currently generating revenue with a potential to scale.
“This is an opportunity to participate in an exciting five-month business development programme that will expose you to the tricks of the trade from our very own internal experts,” says Phumzile Chifunyise, Enterprise Development Manager, SAB and AB InBev Africa.
“As a beverage manufacturer ourselves with over 124-years of experience, we have gathered and mastered a few award winning techniques under our belt and our wish is to strengthen the industry, with women in the forefront.”
“We are challenging ourselves to leverage on our expertise and efficiencies as beverage manufacturer in order to assist women owned, small businesses to gain access to channels that they have difficulty in accessing on their own. On offer is business coaching, access to industry insights, operational investment opportunities, and market access. You just need to be willing to put skin in the game to unlock opportunities.”
Last year, saw the chosen 32 women entrepreneurs, thrive under a targeted growth focused intervention for their business.
Apply before 31 May 2019 at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7XJRT7V
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021