BizRadio is proud to bring you this innovative series of podcasts that shares the journey and insights into a real world of being email free in both your personal and work environment.
Like all adventures, it has to start with people who want to go on the adventure, then the planning and then the execution – #LifeWithoutEmail is just the partner you will need.
We are joined weekly by Luis Suarez – a seasoned Social Business evangelist and 2.0 practitioner working as the Lead Social Business Enabler at IBM for w3Connections and ibm.com and has been living and working email free for years and Claire Burge, Head of Get Organised, Ireland.
In this first chat we find out more about;
- Who are Luis Suarez & Claire Burge?
- Connecting the assumptions about NO EMAIL in the SME and Corporate sectors
- The EMAIL FREE MOVEMENT
- The current state of business play
- It’s all about the APPROACH
- Don’t go cold turkey
- Some reasons why to move away from email
Described as part chaos, part rocket fuel. Claire is co-owner of Get Organised Ireland. She speaks to international audiences and offers workshops in the areas of email management, project/team management, procrastination and business productivity. She’s also a regular productivity contributor to lifehackorg and 99U and her book on creativity will be published later this year.
Luis Suarez a seasoned Social Business evangelist and 2.0 practitioner working as the Lead Social Business Enabler at IBM for w3Connections and ibm.com Connections, with over 16 years of experience on knowledge management, collaboration, learning, online communities and social networking for business, along with Open Business, and has been living, for the last 5 years, a corporate world without email challenging the status quo of how knowledge workers collaborate and share their knowledge by promoting openness, transparency, trust, sustainable growth, engagement, connectedness and overall smart work. He currently blogs over elsua.net
- Have you considered living and working in the USA? Reinventing yourself abroad |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |Andrea Magni |#Marketing |#Podcast - September 24, 2020
- Vator Pitch? What is it and why do you need one? |#KevinBritz |#LTC |Toyin Ademola |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 23, 2020
- The Attention Economy and its Impact on Media |Donald Mokgale |#LetsTalkDigital |#AudreyNaidoo |#Carat - September 23, 2020
- Broke, homeless but resilient |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Heidi Poulton |#Wellness |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 22, 2020
- Democratising Investing| #eBizInsights | Sebastian Patel| #Podcast |#FRANC - September 22, 2020
- How 10 minutes can literally change you as a leader |#LTL |#KevinBritz |#Naomi Basson |Nick Howes |#Leadership |#Podcast - September 21, 2020
- #InclusivityMatters |#LTC | Candid Conversation |#KevinBritz |#Podcast | Lauren Britz - September 18, 2020
- Going Dutch and reinventing yourself on a bicycle |#KevinBritz |#LTC |#BjornSalsone |Tanya Kovarsky |#Podcast - September 17, 2020
- How to create a job search strategy to the hidden job market|#LTC |#KevinBritz | Chantelle Botha |#Podcast - September 16, 2020
- Roboteur takes the tedium out of repetitive tasks| #eBizWires | Graham Fry | Podcast - September 16, 2020