BizRadio is proud to bring you this innovative series of podcasts that shares the journey and insights into a real world of being email free in both your personal and work environment.
Like all adventures, it has to start with people who want to go on the adventure, then the planning and then the execution – #LifeWithoutEmail is just the partner you will need.
We are joined weekly by Luis Suarez – a seasoned Social Business evangelist and 2.0 practitioner working as the Lead Social Business Enabler at IBM for w3Connections and ibm.com and has been living and working email free for years and Claire Burge, Head of Get Organised, Ireland.
In this first chat we find out more about;
- Who are Luis Suarez & Claire Burge?
- Connecting the assumptions about NO EMAIL in the SME and Corporate sectors
- The EMAIL FREE MOVEMENT
- The current state of business play
- It’s all about the APPROACH
- Don’t go cold turkey
- Some reasons why to move away from email
Described as part chaos, part rocket fuel. Claire is co-owner of Get Organised Ireland. She speaks to international audiences and offers workshops in the areas of email management, project/team management, procrastination and business productivity. She’s also a regular productivity contributor to lifehackorg and 99U and her book on creativity will be published later this year.
Luis Suarez a seasoned Social Business evangelist and 2.0 practitioner working as the Lead Social Business Enabler at IBM for w3Connections and ibm.com Connections, with over 16 years of experience on knowledge management, collaboration, learning, online communities and social networking for business, along with Open Business, and has been living, for the last 5 years, a corporate world without email challenging the status quo of how knowledge workers collaborate and share their knowledge by promoting openness, transparency, trust, sustainable growth, engagement, connectedness and overall smart work. He currently blogs over elsua.net
- Wellness initiatives essential for company growth | #eBizWires - March 19, 2019
- Firstwatch supports Entrepreneurial growth for the betterment of all | - March 19, 2019
- If innovation has no purpose then is it innovative? Thought Leadership Digibate - March 15, 2019
- Cloud evolution does not mean demise of IaaS | #eBizInsights - March 15, 2019
- Team dormakaba targets consecutive African Ladies’ Jersey at Cape Epic | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Simplify FAIS Fit & get proper Compliance | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Data management essential for property sector | #eBizWires | Kate McFarlene - March 14, 2019
- AI revolutionises HR | #eBizWires | Rousseau Kluever - March 13, 2019
- Introducing the modern, flexible, multifaceted workplace | #eBizWires | Bernadette Froelich - March 13, 2019
- Changing the way in which we teach and learn in SA Schools – Official launch of School Radio - March 11, 2019