The way in which you conduct business overtime will develop patterns, this becomes a business model…
On this edition of #eBizCashFlow, Louw Barnardt MD of Outsourced CFO joins us to discuss some of the technical aspects of having a business. It’s the ”Nuts & Bolts” of a company that will determine its success, from staff members to your business model, we unpack these ideas.
Business models are one of the core philosophies that a company has to have devised, so much so that according to Louw it is a deciding factor for investors, if the model is sound then investment probability increases but if your model isn’t it can often break the case for your business.
We also discuss the concept of Due Diligence. In essence, this is about ”having your ducks in a row” in regards to taxes, regulations and record keeping. Similar to the above business model, having these correct and accurate reports will greatly speed up your internal administration but also make your business more enticing for investment.
We also discuss some of the tech solution that Outsourced CFO offer in regards to these two business concepts.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019