The way in which you conduct business overtime will develop patterns, this becomes a business model…
On this edition of #eBizCashFlow, Louw Barnardt MD of Outsourced CFO joins us to discuss some of the technical aspects of having a business. It’s the ”Nuts & Bolts” of a company that will determine its success, from staff members to your business model, we unpack these ideas.
Business models are one of the core philosophies that a company has to have devised, so much so that according to Louw it is a deciding factor for investors, if the model is sound then investment probability increases but if your model isn’t it can often break the case for your business.
We also discuss the concept of Due Diligence. In essence, this is about ”having your ducks in a row” in regards to taxes, regulations and record keeping. Similar to the above business model, having these correct and accurate reports will greatly speed up your internal administration but also make your business more enticing for investment.
We also discuss some of the tech solution that Outsourced CFO offer in regards to these two business concepts.
- Adapting Conservation into a Economic Activity | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - September 20, 2019
- Cry our beloved SMEs | #eBizWires | Lukhanyo Bushwana - September 20, 2019
- Obsidian Systems’ end-to-end coverage of Open Source Week 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Financial Institutions – Be Better | #eBizWires - September 20, 2019
- How to Register your own SA Company for under R300! #Insight |#IP Braai - September 19, 2019
- Being a Finance Director in your 30’s | #eBizInsight| Emilie Bigot - September 19, 2019
- Gill Randall on Local Newspapers | #eBizInsights - September 17, 2019
- The Truth About Xenophobia in South Africa |#Insights |#Devan Moonsamy - September 16, 2019
- FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE IS THE NEW FRANCHISE FRONTIER | #eBizInsights - September 16, 2019
- How the office will change by 2025 in Africa? |#eBizInsights - September 13, 2019