The way in which you conduct business overtime will develop patterns, this becomes a business model…
On this edition of #eBizCashFlow, Louw Barnardt MD of Outsourced CFO joins us to discuss some of the technical aspects of having a business. It’s the ”Nuts & Bolts” of a company that will determine its success, from staff members to your business model, we unpack these ideas.
Business models are one of the core philosophies that a company has to have devised, so much so that according to Louw it is a deciding factor for investors, if the model is sound then investment probability increases but if your model isn’t it can often break the case for your business.
We also discuss the concept of Due Diligence. In essence, this is about ”having your ducks in a row” in regards to taxes, regulations and record keeping. Similar to the above business model, having these correct and accurate reports will greatly speed up your internal administration but also make your business more enticing for investment.
We also discuss some of the tech solution that Outsourced CFO offer in regards to these two business concepts.
- The evolution of Mobile | #eBizInsights |Simba Hozo - February 24, 2020
- Resignations that can be challenged | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- Reporting strategy – measuring its success| #eBizInsights | Kate McFarlane - February 24, 2020
- Maximising brand visibility | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- dormakaba backs Mastering SAP Conference | #eBizWires - February 24, 2020
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020