At the heart of South Africa’s transformation into a 21st century dynamic economy, we have the company FrogFoot Fibre enabling this digital adaptation.
Today we host Abraham van der Merwe, the CEO of Frogfoot as he illuminates on how the IT infrastructure of South Africa operates to provide us with Internet access as well as how we connect to the rest of the Internet infrastructure around the globe.
Normally our recordings are around 20 minutes, but today there was so much to unpack (never mind covid related issues), that the recording clocks in at 40 minutes.
We also discuss the history of the company over the last 2 decades and how its function’s have changed over time….
More on FrogFoot
Frogfoot Networks is a leading open access fibre infrastructure provider, enabling businesses and homes in South Africa to live, work, learn and play online.
As a licensed open access fibre network provider, Frogfoot has an extensive footprint across South Africa, connecting thousands of businesses and homes across most small and major cities.
Frogfoot is widely acknowledged as one of South Africa’s leading providers, praised for their technical excellence with a proven track record of deploying and managing large scale fibre optic networks.
Frogfoots mission is to play a pivotal role in the growth of fibre within South Africa, connecting users to a true open access network.
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020