At the heart of South Africa’s transformation into a 21st century dynamic economy, we have the company FrogFoot Fibre enabling this digital adaptation.
Today we host Abraham van der Merwe, the CEO of Frogfoot as he illuminates on how the IT infrastructure of South Africa operates to provide us with Internet access as well as how we connect to the rest of the Internet infrastructure around the globe.
Normally our recordings are around 20 minutes, but today there was so much to unpack (never mind covid related issues), that the recording clocks in at 40 minutes.
We also discuss the history of the company over the last 2 decades and how its function’s have changed over time….
More on FrogFoot
Frogfoot Networks is a leading open access fibre infrastructure provider, enabling businesses and homes in South Africa to live, work, learn and play online.
As a licensed open access fibre network provider, Frogfoot has an extensive footprint across South Africa, connecting thousands of businesses and homes across most small and major cities.
Frogfoot is widely acknowledged as one of South Africa’s leading providers, praised for their technical excellence with a proven track record of deploying and managing large scale fibre optic networks.
Frogfoots mission is to play a pivotal role in the growth of fibre within South Africa, connecting users to a true open access network.
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020