Bringing Prelox to Market | #eBizHealth | Suzana Martiradonna
Close to 10 percent of all couples experience infertility at some point, with male infertility contributing to half of all couple’s fertility problems. While men may be less likely to openly seek infertility support, they are becoming an increasingly affected by infertility. Male infertility is commonly due to deficiencies in the semen, and semen quality is used as a surrogate measure of male fecundity.
Lamelle Research Laboratories has achieved extensive credibility and success in the industry – through the use of Nobel prize winning ingredients, patented formulas, evidence based, innovative and paramedical training. The Lamelle brand is based on a commitment to the principle that all products developed must undergo a rigorous programme of review, research and meticulous production.
It is with this knowledge and over 40 years of both medical and pharmaceutical experience that Lamelle Research Laboratories has undertaken to provide a possible solution to male infertility.
Prelox Fertility has been developed using a unique patented combination of Pycnogenol and L-arginine aspartate.
Pycnogenol is an extract of French Maritime Pine, consisting of 70 ±5% procyanidin, oligomer of catechin and epicatechin, in accordance with US pharmacopoeia specifications. Further to the procyanidins, Pycnogenol contains further flavonoid species including taxifolin, phenolic acids and monomeric catechin.
- SearchInform partners with Condyn to safeguard SA market | #eBizWires | Jorina van Rensburg - March 23, 2018
- The Training Room Online: At the forefront of an education revolution | #eBizClassroom | Kirsty Chadwick - March 23, 2018
- Game Changer for Newly-Weds: Wrapistry | #eBizInsights | Jed Stein - March 23, 2018
- Redstor’s new archive service| #eBizWires | Paul Evans and Danie Marais - March 15, 2018
- Building a cyber-secure organisation | #eBizWires - March 13, 2018
- Diversity Training becomes even more important | #eBizInsights | Devan Moonsamy - March 12, 2018
- Reputation Matters! A full communication perspective | #eBizInsights | Regine le Roux - March 8, 2018
- ASCENDIS PROFIT UP 28% AS HALF YEAR REVENUE TOPS R4 BILLION| # eBizInsights | Dr. Karsten Wellner - March 7, 2018
- Submitting a loan application | #eBizEntrepreneur | Robynne Erwin - March 6, 2018
- WATER WISE IS KEY AT THE ABSA CAPE EPIC | #eBizWires - March 5, 2018
- SearchInform partners with Condyn to safeguard SA market | #eBizWires | Jorina van Rensburg
- The Training Room Online: At the forefront of an education revolution | #eBizClassroom | Kirsty Chadwick
- Game Changer for Newly-Weds: Wrapistry | #eBizInsights | Jed Stein
- Redstor’s new archive service| #eBizWires | Paul Evans and Danie Marais
- Building a cyber-secure organisation | #eBizWires
- Diversity Training becomes even more important | #eBizInsights | Devan Moonsamy