Close to 10 percent of all couples experience infertility at some point, with male infertility contributing to half of all couple’s fertility problems. While men may be less likely to openly seek infertility support, they are becoming an increasingly affected by infertility. Male infertility is commonly due to deficiencies in the semen, and semen quality is used as a surrogate measure of male fecundity.
Lamelle Research Laboratories has achieved extensive credibility and success in the industry – through the use of Nobel prize winning ingredients, patented formulas, evidence based, innovative and paramedical training. The Lamelle brand is based on a commitment to the principle that all products developed must undergo a rigorous programme of review, research and meticulous production.
It is with this knowledge and over 40 years of both medical and pharmaceutical experience that Lamelle Research Laboratories has undertaken to provide a possible solution to male infertility.
Prelox Fertility has been developed using a unique patented combination of Pycnogenol and L-arginine aspartate.
Pycnogenol is an extract of French Maritime Pine, consisting of 70 ±5% procyanidin, oligomer of catechin and epicatechin, in accordance with US pharmacopoeia specifications. Further to the procyanidins, Pycnogenol contains further flavonoid species including taxifolin, phenolic acids and monomeric catechin.
- CyberSecurity in 2020 | #eBizWires | Ralph Berndt - January 27, 2020
- Assets and Wealth; Understanding the difference | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 23, 2020
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020