Bringing Prelox to Market | #eBizHealth | Suzana Martiradonna
Close to 10 percent of all couples experience infertility at some point, with male infertility contributing to half of all couple’s fertility problems. While men may be less likely to openly seek infertility support, they are becoming an increasingly affected by infertility. Male infertility is commonly due to deficiencies in the semen, and semen quality is used as a surrogate measure of male fecundity.
Lamelle Research Laboratories has achieved extensive credibility and success in the industry – through the use of Nobel prize winning ingredients, patented formulas, evidence based, innovative and paramedical training. The Lamelle brand is based on a commitment to the principle that all products developed must undergo a rigorous programme of review, research and meticulous production.
It is with this knowledge and over 40 years of both medical and pharmaceutical experience that Lamelle Research Laboratories has undertaken to provide a possible solution to male infertility.
Prelox Fertility has been developed using a unique patented combination of Pycnogenol and L-arginine aspartate.
Pycnogenol is an extract of French Maritime Pine, consisting of 70 ±5% procyanidin, oligomer of catechin and epicatechin, in accordance with US pharmacopoeia specifications. Further to the procyanidins, Pycnogenol contains further flavonoid species including taxifolin, phenolic acids and monomeric catechin.
- DIABETES TREATMENT GOALS STILL SUBOPTIMAL | eBizHealth - November 14, 2017
- Aiding mobile device investigations - November 7, 2017
- Hetzner breach exposes the need for cyber insurance | #eBizWires | Simon Campbell-Young - November 6, 2017
- Explaining the Brenva Cut-Sheet Press - November 3, 2017
- Credence Security wins distribution rights to EgoSecure - November 2, 2017
- - November 1, 2017
- Finding ways to fight ransomware | #eBizWires - October 31, 2017
- EOH brings AWS to the South African market | #eBizWires - October 31, 2017
- So much more than a pretty face | #eBizInsights - October 31, 2017
- How safe is online shopping? | #ebizradio | #Digital | #Rob Brown - October 30, 2017