The South African tech Industry is growing leaps and bounds, despite our current economic and medical issues, this growth is expected to accelerate due to the new realities of our lives during covid-19.
David Meintjes of Telviva joins us to discuss how they are enabling this explosive growth both in regards to new capacity as well as helping SME’s and Corporations adapt Cloud and Telecom services in the 21st century.
David is a qualified Chartered Accountant who holds a masters degree in Business Management from the University of Johannesburg. He has been a key Internet business player from the start, serving as FD, Commercial Director and CEO of UUNET SA, the first commercial ISP in South Africa in 1996. After serving as COO of software development company Korbitec Holdings, David became chairman of Connectnet and Connection Telecom. From January 2010 he took up an operational role in the business to support its rapid growth phase.
Telviva is the flagship service brought to you by Connection Telecom, one of the leading technology firms in South Africa. The team at Connection Telecom are experts in IP technology, SIP, hosted telephony, network architecture, Asterisk and Cloud based applications.
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020