How our brand appears and is perceived in the market place is possibly more vital to the brands growth and sustainability than that of monthly turnover and profit. Do you know what your current brand image in the marketplace is versus the actual reality of brand perception.
There are many examples over the past few months where we have seen really negative posts and conversations around a brands image – as you read this line you already have at least 2 or 3 brands that come to mind, simultaneously if you have a positive image of a brand they too come to mind really quickly.
In this first conversation with Diane Boorman, CEO & Founder of Brand Analytics we start to explore the basis of brand image; what is brand image, how can you assess your brands image right now and going forward we will converse with her on an ongoing basis as to how you can create a positive brand image in the market place.
- Insights on Data 8: Actionable Intelligence and how it’s the core of Data today|#eBizInsights | Sean Raubenheimer of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 9, 2020
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020