How our brand appears and is perceived in the market place is possibly more vital to the brands growth and sustainability than that of monthly turnover and profit. Do you know what your current brand image in the marketplace is versus the actual reality of brand perception.
There are many examples over the past few months where we have seen really negative posts and conversations around a brands image – as you read this line you already have at least 2 or 3 brands that come to mind, simultaneously if you have a positive image of a brand they too come to mind really quickly.
In this first conversation with Diane Boorman, CEO & Founder of Brand Analytics we start to explore the basis of brand image; what is brand image, how can you assess your brands image right now and going forward we will converse with her on an ongoing basis as to how you can create a positive brand image in the market place.
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020