How our brand appears and is perceived in the market place is possibly more vital to the brands growth and sustainability than that of monthly turnover and profit. Do you know what your current brand image in the marketplace is versus the actual reality of brand perception.
There are many examples over the past few months where we have seen really negative posts and conversations around a brands image – as you read this line you already have at least 2 or 3 brands that come to mind, simultaneously if you have a positive image of a brand they too come to mind really quickly.
In this first conversation with Diane Boorman, CEO & Founder of Brand Analytics we start to explore the basis of brand image; what is brand image, how can you assess your brands image right now and going forward we will converse with her on an ongoing basis as to how you can create a positive brand image in the market place.
- Coronavirus will speed up 4IR| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- Do you have the grit to go on your own? |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- How do the “Differently-abled” cope with Lock-down? |#Health |#Veronica Pronk | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- We are all running a marathon right now|#Lifestyle |#AJ Venter |#Mike Sewell - April 1, 2020
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020