Continuing our series on Marketing with industry expert Diane Boorman (previous podcast can be found here), today we discuss the concept of Brand Image and also Brand Identity, two very different but intertwined concepts……
Essentially Brand Identity is how a Company WANTS itself to be perceived, Brand Image is HOW the Company is perceived (by consumers/clients).
The closer these two concepts are for a business the more succesful it is likely to be, however many companies have a divergent image vs. identity….
We discuss these concepts as well as how it applies to a modern day environment when compared with the last twenty years.
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020