Continuing our series on Marketing with industry expert Diane Boorman (previous podcast can be found here), today we discuss the concept of Brand Image and also Brand Identity, two very different but intertwined concepts……
Essentially Brand Identity is how a Company WANTS itself to be perceived, Brand Image is HOW the Company is perceived (by consumers/clients).
The closer these two concepts are for a business the more succesful it is likely to be, however many companies have a divergent image vs. identity….
We discuss these concepts as well as how it applies to a modern day environment when compared with the last twenty years.
- Adapting Conservation into a Economic Activity | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - September 20, 2019
- Cry our beloved SMEs | #eBizWires | Lukhanyo Bushwana - September 20, 2019
- Obsidian Systems’ end-to-end coverage of Open Source Week 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Financial Institutions – Be Better | #eBizWires - September 20, 2019
- How to Register your own SA Company for under R300! #Insight |#IP Braai - September 19, 2019
- Being a Finance Director in your 30’s | #eBizInsight| Emilie Bigot - September 19, 2019
- Gill Randall on Local Newspapers | #eBizInsights - September 17, 2019
- The Truth About Xenophobia in South Africa |#Insights |#Devan Moonsamy - September 16, 2019
- FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE IS THE NEW FRANCHISE FRONTIER | #eBizInsights - September 16, 2019
- How the office will change by 2025 in Africa? |#eBizInsights - September 13, 2019