For five years Business Positioning Systems (BPS) has operated across a range of location-based mobile media. Now after a venture capital deal, the company has spun out its mobile advertising arm, allowing BPS to focus on its core competency in the local search arena.
Following the venture capital deal and the spin-off of Vicinity Media as a separate entity, BPS has restructured and streamlined its focus on local search under the stewardship of Gabriella Eidelman. As Commercial Director at BPS, Gabriella’s digital marketing, SEO and Google My Business expertise has seen the company build an impressive client list that includes Nedbank, BP, Telkom, Nandos and MTN.
Demonstrating it’s local search pedigree, BPS report that its proprietary optimisation has increased Nedbank’s impressions over 350% as well as a 418% increase in consumer actions. Neil Clarence Director and Co-Founder of BPS explains, “For Nedbank the logic was simple – they invest in SEO to drive clients to the Nedbank website, so the natural progression was to invest in location optimisation to drive mobile search clients to the nearest branch where the opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell are the strongest.”
Daryl van Arkel, BPS Co-Founder and Director adds, “We’re extremely proud of our success in the local context and as a result plan to venture off-shore to deliver world class local search services to the UK and African markets to expand our portfolio.”
For case studies on BPS location-based search visit http://www.bpsystems.co.za/#
We chat to Gabriella Eidelman from BPS.
- Its more than gender based violence – it’s a complete collapse of our moral fibre and care for our fellow man|#PayItForward |#Ingrid von Stein - September 13, 2019
- Your own free Trade Mark search |#Insights |#IP Braai - September 13, 2019
- The MediaShop dominates MOST Awards! - September 11, 2019
- Are you Emotional Intelligent in your work place? |#Insight Trends |# Losego Motshele - September 11, 2019
- Reaching the base of the pyramid consumer has to be highly relevant|#Marketing Insights |#Lorraine Gwewera - September 11, 2019
- As entrepreneurs and business managers we are expected to speak in front of people – here are a few tips |#Insight |#Howard Feldman - September 10, 2019
- Making the transition to Dynamics 365 - September 10, 2019
- Why are many BPC Embedded projects unsuccessful? |#Technology |#Trends |#B2B |#Emiliyan Tanev - September 10, 2019
- South Africa’s gaming industry is expected to bring in revenue to the tune of R3.6 billion by the end of the year – but where are the non-gaming advertisers? |#Marketing |#Insights - September 10, 2019
- Dormakaba cycling ambassador programme grows MTB in SA |#PayItForward - September 10, 2019