For five years Business Positioning Systems (BPS) has operated across a range of location-based mobile media. Now after a venture capital deal, the company has spun out its mobile advertising arm, allowing BPS to focus on its core competency in the local search arena.
Following the venture capital deal and the spin-off of Vicinity Media as a separate entity, BPS has restructured and streamlined its focus on local search under the stewardship of Gabriella Eidelman. As Commercial Director at BPS, Gabriella’s digital marketing, SEO and Google My Business expertise has seen the company build an impressive client list that includes Nedbank, BP, Telkom, Nandos and MTN.
Demonstrating it’s local search pedigree, BPS report that its proprietary optimisation has increased Nedbank’s impressions over 350% as well as a 418% increase in consumer actions. Neil Clarence Director and Co-Founder of BPS explains, “For Nedbank the logic was simple – they invest in SEO to drive clients to the Nedbank website, so the natural progression was to invest in location optimisation to drive mobile search clients to the nearest branch where the opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell are the strongest.”
Daryl van Arkel, BPS Co-Founder and Director adds, “We’re extremely proud of our success in the local context and as a result plan to venture off-shore to deliver world class local search services to the UK and African markets to expand our portfolio.”
For case studies on BPS location-based search visit http://www.bpsystems.co.za/#
We chat to Gabriella Eidelman from BPS.
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021
- Ubuntu is the spirit of wealth | Investing in YOUR people | #Insight | Nelisiwe Massabgo | #ebizradio - October 7, 2021
- THE NEW REASON TO GET UP FOR WORK IN THE MORNING – Becoming a future-fit employer in a Pandemic | #Business | #Insight | Sibongile Bobo Mngxali | Roche Diagnostics | #ebizradio - October 6, 2021