For five years Business Positioning Systems (BPS) has operated across a range of location-based mobile media. Now after a venture capital deal, the company has spun out its mobile advertising arm, allowing BPS to focus on its core competency in the local search arena.
Following the venture capital deal and the spin-off of Vicinity Media as a separate entity, BPS has restructured and streamlined its focus on local search under the stewardship of Gabriella Eidelman. As Commercial Director at BPS, Gabriella’s digital marketing, SEO and Google My Business expertise has seen the company build an impressive client list that includes Nedbank, BP, Telkom, Nandos and MTN.
Demonstrating it’s local search pedigree, BPS report that its proprietary optimisation has increased Nedbank’s impressions over 350% as well as a 418% increase in consumer actions. Neil Clarence Director and Co-Founder of BPS explains, “For Nedbank the logic was simple – they invest in SEO to drive clients to the Nedbank website, so the natural progression was to invest in location optimisation to drive mobile search clients to the nearest branch where the opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell are the strongest.”
Daryl van Arkel, BPS Co-Founder and Director adds, “We’re extremely proud of our success in the local context and as a result plan to venture off-shore to deliver world class local search services to the UK and African markets to expand our portfolio.”
For case studies on BPS location-based search visit http://www.bpsystems.co.za/#
We chat to Gabriella Eidelman from BPS.
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020