For five years Business Positioning Systems (BPS) has operated across a range of location-based mobile media. Now after a venture capital deal, the company has spun out its mobile advertising arm, allowing BPS to focus on its core competency in the local search arena.
Following the venture capital deal and the spin-off of Vicinity Media as a separate entity, BPS has restructured and streamlined its focus on local search under the stewardship of Gabriella Eidelman. As Commercial Director at BPS, Gabriella’s digital marketing, SEO and Google My Business expertise has seen the company build an impressive client list that includes Nedbank, BP, Telkom, Nandos and MTN.
Demonstrating it’s local search pedigree, BPS report that its proprietary optimisation has increased Nedbank’s impressions over 350% as well as a 418% increase in consumer actions. Neil Clarence Director and Co-Founder of BPS explains, “For Nedbank the logic was simple – they invest in SEO to drive clients to the Nedbank website, so the natural progression was to invest in location optimisation to drive mobile search clients to the nearest branch where the opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell are the strongest.”
Daryl van Arkel, BPS Co-Founder and Director adds, “We’re extremely proud of our success in the local context and as a result plan to venture off-shore to deliver world class local search services to the UK and African markets to expand our portfolio.”
For case studies on BPS location-based search visit http://www.bpsystems.co.za/#
We chat to Gabriella Eidelman from BPS.
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 27, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020
- Insights on Data 6:How Hacks occur; a fast, ever-evolving landscape | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - June 23, 2020
- Being an ”Essential Service” during Lockdown, Vox’s experience | #eBizInsights | Jacques du Toit of Vox| Podcast - June 18, 2020
- Covid-19 provides construction industry with opportunity for change | #eBizInsight - June 18, 2020