Ordering your alcohol is just an APP away, Bottles has recently been bought out by Pick n Pay Liquors.
Audrey Naidoo connects with Enrico Ferigolli, co-founder of Bottles, about an incredible story of resilience, tenacity and success in our regular #Letstalkdigital slot. It was 2016 when Vincent Viviers and Enrico Ferigolli forever altered South Africa’s alcohol retail landscape by launching the first on-demand alcohol delivery app and service. In mid 2018, Bottles partnered with Pick ‘n Pay Liquor to scale their beverage delivery business and cement their place as the leading on-demand alcohol delivery service in the country.
Fast track to 2020, e-commerce has grown by 10% in SA, making an on-demand delivery service even more appealing. Bottles has more than doubled its reach and trebled its volume of orders this year. The company is consistently ranked as the number one app in the food and drink category and rated within the top 50 apps overall, in South Africa. To top it all off (see what we did here), Pick ‘n Pay made an announcement in November 2020 to buy them out.
If you are thinking of starting a business, already have a business, don’t miss out on this conversation.
- Women are winning in the Wine World | #Entrepreneur | #Wines | #Winery | Lindi Tshabangu | Silindile Zuma | Nanola Wines | #Podcast - August 15, 2022
- How do we support those businesses with a turnover over R10 million? | #Insight | #Growth | #Business | Ingrid von Stein | Diane Boorman - August 15, 2022
- Are you ready for the drone economy? | #Technology | #Economy | #Insight | Dean Conde | iOCO Digital - August 12, 2022
- Same Old Story | #Music | Business Brunch | #Artist | Björn Salsone | Lia Elise | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- Understanding your customer segmentation | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- How to stay CONNECTED whilst traveling | #Technology | Ingrid von Stein | Arthur Goldstuck | Gadget.co.za | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- The future of SA Live Music? |#BigFishStories | Eitan Stern | Simon Attwell | Legalese |#Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Can you actually measure CULTURE? | #Business | #Coaching | #HR | Kevin Britz | Jerome Parisse-Brassens | Walking the Talk | #Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | #Motoring | Tumelo Maketekete | Diesel and Dust | #Podcast - August 10, 2022