On today’s podcast we chat to the founder of BON Hotels; Guy Stehlik.
BON Hotels has added Destiny Exclusive Hotel, Wellness Spa & Conference Centre in Kempton Park, Johannesburg, to its South African portfolio. The modern, boutique-styled 40-roomed hotel will be known as Destiny Hotel and Convention Centre by BON Hotels.
Located on an exclusive, private estate in Kempton Park, just 6 minutes’ drive from OR Tambo International Airport and with easy access to the Gautrain and major highways joining Johannesburg and Pretoria, Destiny Hotel and Convention Centre by BON Hotels is the venue of choice for international, domestic, corporate, leisure travellers, events and conference delegates.
Nestled amidst picturesque gardens, the hotel combines stylish décor with luxury and comfort, and a variety of facilities and services including a bar, Spa and Wellness Centre, gym and fitness hub, bar and in-house restaurant, business centre and outdoor swimming pools.
The newly built state-of-the-art Ekurhuleni International Convention Centre seating up to 2090 delegates is one of the largest conference centres in South Africa and includes six breakaway rooms and other smaller conference venues, translation booths, lounges, board rooms and a restaurant – ideal for large conferences, events, promotions, weddings or special occasions.
Commenting on the acquisition, Guy Stehlik, CEO of BON Hotels, says that the hotel and convention centre will set the benchmark in terms of capacity, management, service and facilities in Gauteng, and that its proximity to the OR Tambo International Airport, highways and the Gautrain makes it accessible for all, both for corporate, conferencing and leisure clients.
“We have earmarked the East Rand as part of our growth trajectory, and can safely state that the Destiny Hotel and Convention Centre by BON Hotels is going to breathe new life into the region”.
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020