On today’s podcast we chat to the founder of BON Hotels; Guy Stehlik.
BON Hotels has added Destiny Exclusive Hotel, Wellness Spa & Conference Centre in Kempton Park, Johannesburg, to its South African portfolio. The modern, boutique-styled 40-roomed hotel will be known as Destiny Hotel and Convention Centre by BON Hotels.
Located on an exclusive, private estate in Kempton Park, just 6 minutes’ drive from OR Tambo International Airport and with easy access to the Gautrain and major highways joining Johannesburg and Pretoria, Destiny Hotel and Convention Centre by BON Hotels is the venue of choice for international, domestic, corporate, leisure travellers, events and conference delegates.
Nestled amidst picturesque gardens, the hotel combines stylish décor with luxury and comfort, and a variety of facilities and services including a bar, Spa and Wellness Centre, gym and fitness hub, bar and in-house restaurant, business centre and outdoor swimming pools.
The newly built state-of-the-art Ekurhuleni International Convention Centre seating up to 2090 delegates is one of the largest conference centres in South Africa and includes six breakaway rooms and other smaller conference venues, translation booths, lounges, board rooms and a restaurant – ideal for large conferences, events, promotions, weddings or special occasions.
Commenting on the acquisition, Guy Stehlik, CEO of BON Hotels, says that the hotel and convention centre will set the benchmark in terms of capacity, management, service and facilities in Gauteng, and that its proximity to the OR Tambo International Airport, highways and the Gautrain makes it accessible for all, both for corporate, conferencing and leisure clients.
“We have earmarked the East Rand as part of our growth trajectory, and can safely state that the Destiny Hotel and Convention Centre by BON Hotels is going to breathe new life into the region”.
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021
- Ubuntu is the spirit of wealth | Investing in YOUR people | #Insight | Nelisiwe Massabgo | #ebizradio - October 7, 2021
- THE NEW REASON TO GET UP FOR WORK IN THE MORNING – Becoming a future-fit employer in a Pandemic | #Business | #Insight | Sibongile Bobo Mngxali | Roche Diagnostics | #ebizradio - October 6, 2021