Many of the core issues that the new ANC government have begun to adress still plague this amazing country. Perhaps the furthest reaching and widespread is Poverty and the lack of real economic oppurtunities many face just because they are born black or in a rural/poor are, often times all 3 reasons may apply.
To help counter this legacy, government instituted a programme called BEE (Black Economic Empowerment) to help rebalance the racial makeup of the South African economy and include more females and non-whites into the corporate environment as well as spurring on the growth of black owned SME’s.
- Coronavirus will speed up 4IR| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- Do you have the grit to go on your own? |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- How do the “Differently-abled” cope with Lock-down? |#Health |#Veronica Pronk | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- We are all running a marathon right now|#Lifestyle |#AJ Venter |#Mike Sewell - April 1, 2020
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020