Many of the core issues that the new ANC government have begun to adress still plague this amazing country. Perhaps the furthest reaching and widespread is Poverty and the lack of real economic oppurtunities many face just because they are born black or in a rural/poor are, often times all 3 reasons may apply.
To help counter this legacy, government instituted a programme called BEE (Black Economic Empowerment) to help rebalance the racial makeup of the South African economy and include more females and non-whites into the corporate environment as well as spurring on the growth of black owned SME’s.
- EQ in the Workplace | #eBizInsigights |Howard Feldman - October 16, 2019
- Actionable intelligence essential for cyber defence #eBizWires - October 16, 2019
- Synthesis joins Confluent Partner Programme | #eBizWires - October 14, 2019
- IWG explores the aspects of franchising that makes it a popular choice amongst African Investors in times of uncertainty - October 14, 2019
- Insurers need contextualised marketing| #eBizInsights - October 11, 2019
- SPARK Media hosts Michael Charton in #RWC forgotten Bokke vs New Zealand tales: An invitation | #eBizWires - October 9, 2019
- Empowering those who care for the Disabled | #eBizPayItForward| Xelda Rohrbeck - October 9, 2019
- Great Karoo Spirit gin wins big with Bossieveld Gin - October 8, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019…the numbers you never knew| #eBizInsights| Richard Lord - October 8, 2019
- R1.3-MILLION FIRST PLACE PRIZE FOR BEST LOCAL SOCIAL INNOVATION | #eBizPayItForward| Bridgit Evans - October 7, 2019