The Businesswomen’s Association of South Africa (BWASA) has named Dawn Rowlands as the Business Woman of the Year in the corporate category. The awards have been honoring South Africa’s outstanding businesswomen since 1980. It has grown in stature over the last 33 years to become the premier event of its kind in the country and a notable part of the South African business calendar.
The BWOYA actively seek to identify honor and develop small businesses and professional practices and to highlight role models in corporations. The awards also serve as a platform for these emerging businesswomen to aspire to be nominated for the Businesswoman of the Year Award in the future – bwasa.co.za
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
Watch this clip to understand Dawn’s approach to business in Africa
Join Chris Kolbe every weekday morning from 9 to 11am for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio. Stay in touch with Chris at @Biz_Radio on twitter, Biz_radio on Skype, studio BBM 279DF0DD and [email protected] to mail him.
- EQ in the Workplace | #eBizInsigights |Howard Feldman - October 16, 2019
- Actionable intelligence essential for cyber defence #eBizWires - October 16, 2019
- Synthesis joins Confluent Partner Programme | #eBizWires - October 14, 2019
- IWG explores the aspects of franchising that makes it a popular choice amongst African Investors in times of uncertainty - October 14, 2019
- Insurers need contextualised marketing| #eBizInsights - October 11, 2019
- SPARK Media hosts Michael Charton in #RWC forgotten Bokke vs New Zealand tales: An invitation | #eBizWires - October 9, 2019
- Empowering those who care for the Disabled | #eBizPayItForward| Xelda Rohrbeck - October 9, 2019
- Great Karoo Spirit gin wins big with Bossieveld Gin - October 8, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019…the numbers you never knew| #eBizInsights| Richard Lord - October 8, 2019
- R1.3-MILLION FIRST PLACE PRIZE FOR BEST LOCAL SOCIAL INNOVATION | #eBizPayItForward| Bridgit Evans - October 7, 2019