Earlier it was announced that Biodx – a South African biotech producing disinfectant products with 99.987% SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) efficacy – is the first SA biotech to gain stringent EU (European Union) Biocidal Registration. This means that the company can move into the EU market and assures South Africans that they have a locally ‘grown’ product that is tested, proven and internationally registered and recognised in the fight against COVID.
Now the company can announce that SA registered cycling team – Team Qhubeka NextHash – is using (and will continue to use) the product while they participate in the current Tour de France.
Biodx uses natural citrus – the product, which is safe for humans, hands and the environment, has a natural citrus extract stabilised with an organic biodegradable compound, which contains no chlorine, ethanol or aldehydes. Non-corrosive and earth-friendly, the formulation, called DECONT-X® (brandedb bioactive™) rapidly kills 99.999% of many bacteria species. It is proven to be 99.987% effective against SARS-CoV-2 virus and has been shown to be effective against enveloped viruses.
* Note: A biocidal product is a product with an active substance that is intended to destroy, render harmless or otherwise exert a controlling effect on a harmful organism. The active substance in a biocidal product can be a natural or a chemical substance, among others.
- Why are consumers encouraged to save even in these tough times? | #Money |#Insight | #FSCAMyMoney | Lyndwill Clarke | #ebizradio | FSCA - July 23, 2021
- Beware of them COOKIES! | #LunchtimeMarketing | #LTM | Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 22, 2021
- Jou reputasie maak saak! | #DieBesigheidsKombuis | Naomi Basson | Regine le Roux | Reputation Matters | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 22, 2021
- Renewed focus on People | Human Resources | #Management | Candice Neumann | 21st Century | #ebizradio | #Trend - July 21, 2021
- Knowing your value and worth | #ChangeConversationsWithMpume | Busi Selesho | Mpume Ncube-Daka | #Insight | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 21, 2021
- Managing your business reputation | #Insight | Regine le Roux | Reputation Matters | Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- Soft Fascination whilst in a holding pattern | #Trends | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- Who can we trust with our planet? | #Opinion | Burt Rodrigues | BIODX | #Sustainability | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- The rise and rise of the all-in-one lifestyle app | #Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | Ingrid von Stein | Gadget.co.za | #Podcast - July 20, 2021
- It’s okay to not be okay | #OneEyedMan | Mike Stopforth | Bridget McNulty | Podcast | #Insight | #ebizradio - July 20, 2021