Earlier it was announced that Biodx – a South African biotech producing disinfectant products with 99.987% SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) efficacy – is the first SA biotech to gain stringent EU (European Union) Biocidal Registration. This means that the company can move into the EU market and assures South Africans that they have a locally ‘grown’ product that is tested, proven and internationally registered and recognised in the fight against COVID.
Now the company can announce that SA registered cycling team – Team Qhubeka NextHash – is using (and will continue to use) the product while they participate in the current Tour de France.
Biodx uses natural citrus – the product, which is safe for humans, hands and the environment, has a natural citrus extract stabilised with an organic biodegradable compound, which contains no chlorine, ethanol or aldehydes. Non-corrosive and earth-friendly, the formulation, called DECONT-X® (brandedb bioactive™) rapidly kills 99.999% of many bacteria species. It is proven to be 99.987% effective against SARS-CoV-2 virus and has been shown to be effective against enveloped viruses.
* Note: A biocidal product is a product with an active substance that is intended to destroy, render harmless or otherwise exert a controlling effect on a harmful organism. The active substance in a biocidal product can be a natural or a chemical substance, among others.
- Women are winning in the Wine World | #Entrepreneur | #Wines | #Winery | Lindi Tshabangu | Silindile Zuma | Nanola Wines | #Podcast - August 15, 2022
- How do we support those businesses with a turnover over R10 million? | #Insight | #Growth | #Business | Ingrid von Stein | Diane Boorman - August 15, 2022
- Are you ready for the drone economy? | #Technology | #Economy | #Insight | Dean Conde | iOCO Digital - August 12, 2022
- Same Old Story | #Music | Business Brunch | #Artist | Björn Salsone | Lia Elise | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- Understanding your customer segmentation | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- How to stay CONNECTED whilst traveling | #Technology | Ingrid von Stein | Arthur Goldstuck | Gadget.co.za | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- The future of SA Live Music? |#BigFishStories | Eitan Stern | Simon Attwell | Legalese |#Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Can you actually measure CULTURE? | #Business | #Coaching | #HR | Kevin Britz | Jerome Parisse-Brassens | Walking the Talk | #Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | #Motoring | Tumelo Maketekete | Diesel and Dust | #Podcast - August 10, 2022