Bidvest Insurance launched their new corporate insurance division offering a fully comprehensive risk management solution to businesses of all sizes and industries in November 2015.
Comprised of a vast array of small and large companies spanning across a multitude of different industries, the Bidvest Group is no stranger to the risks that various businesses and industries face. Add to that Bidvest Insurance’s ethos for innovation and real consumer insights – and you’ve got a formula for success when it comes to understanding and insuring businesses in South Africa. The new Head of Bidvest Commercial Insurance, Martin Grove, says, “We underwrite these policies ourselves so companies who take out insurance with us can rest assured they are being backed by a reliable brand with a solid reputation in the marketplace.”
According to Grove, the new division will be partnering with insurance brokers to roll out its products to companies. “We want to build strong relationships with our brokers so we become their first port of call when their clients are looking for insurance,” said Grove.
Bidvest Insurance also guarantees first class service, especially with regard to processing claims. “We know this is a stumbling block in the industry, so when it comes to insurance we look to provide a seamless service where claims are processed quickly and efficiently ensuring minimal impact on a business,” said Grove.
Bidvest Insurance’s commercial division offers a broad range of insurance and risk management solutions through a dedicated team of specialised and experienced underwriters that cater for personal, commercial, industrial and agricultural sectors.
Bidvest Insurance’s areas of expertise include:
- Commercial Property & Buildings
- Fleet vehicles (including truck and heavy commercial vehicles)
- Industrial equipment
- Machinery breakdown
- Business interruption
- Employer’s liability
- Fidelity guarantee
- Stock and Contents
- All risk insurance
- Electronic equipment
- Public liability
- Motor traders policies
- Body Corporate
“All companies, no matter what their size or nature of business, needs comprehensive commercial insurance as this helps preserve a healthy economic climate and ensures that growth and development in South Africa continues,” concluded Grove.
For more information on the Bidvest Insurance policies call 0861 66 88 88 or email [email protected]
- The Saturday Night Show – Tales from my stethoscope | Bruna Dessena |#AdvancedLifeSupportParamedic |#Podcst |#PayItForward - January 21, 2021
- Oops….you exposed yourself! What’s up with What’s App? |#LTM | Craig Page-Lee |#Marketing | Podcast |#ebizradio - January 21, 2021
- Why you need to be agile in 2021 |#LTC |#Coaching |Meenakshi Iyer | Northstar at Work |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 20, 2021
- The art of virtual B2B selling in 2021 | #TalkDigitalZA |#AudreyNaidoo |#ShelleyWalters | The Sales Counsel |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2021
- What is SELF EFFICACY? |#LTC |#kevinbritz |#Coaching | Liezl Mari Reid |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 19, 2021
- The thinking behind the launch of print weekly DM168 |Mike Stopforth |#OneEyedManPodcast |Styli Charalambous | Daily Maverick |#ebizradio - January 18, 2021
- Love your problems |#LTL |#Leadership | Dawn Rowlands |#Dentsu |#KevinBritz |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 18, 2021
- WHY CORPORATES HAVE TO ADJUST NOW! |#LTC |#Kevinbritz | Mpume Ncube-Daka |#ebizradio |#Podcast - January 13, 2021
- WHAT OWNS YOU? |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Angela Hardy |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 12, 2021
- Rethinking organisational design and effectiveness through CEOship |#OneEyedMan |Rowan Belchers | Lockstep |#ebizradio |#Podcast |#Mikestopforth - January 11, 2021