Bidvest Insurance launched their new corporate insurance division offering a fully comprehensive risk management solution to businesses of all sizes and industries in November 2015.
Comprised of a vast array of small and large companies spanning across a multitude of different industries, the Bidvest Group is no stranger to the risks that various businesses and industries face. Add to that Bidvest Insurance’s ethos for innovation and real consumer insights – and you’ve got a formula for success when it comes to understanding and insuring businesses in South Africa. The new Head of Bidvest Commercial Insurance, Martin Grove, says, “We underwrite these policies ourselves so companies who take out insurance with us can rest assured they are being backed by a reliable brand with a solid reputation in the marketplace.”
According to Grove, the new division will be partnering with insurance brokers to roll out its products to companies. “We want to build strong relationships with our brokers so we become their first port of call when their clients are looking for insurance,” said Grove.
Bidvest Insurance also guarantees first class service, especially with regard to processing claims. “We know this is a stumbling block in the industry, so when it comes to insurance we look to provide a seamless service where claims are processed quickly and efficiently ensuring minimal impact on a business,” said Grove.
Bidvest Insurance’s commercial division offers a broad range of insurance and risk management solutions through a dedicated team of specialised and experienced underwriters that cater for personal, commercial, industrial and agricultural sectors.
Bidvest Insurance’s areas of expertise include:
- Commercial Property & Buildings
- Fleet vehicles (including truck and heavy commercial vehicles)
- Industrial equipment
- Machinery breakdown
- Business interruption
- Employer’s liability
- Fidelity guarantee
- Stock and Contents
- All risk insurance
- Electronic equipment
- Public liability
- Motor traders policies
- Body Corporate
“All companies, no matter what their size or nature of business, needs comprehensive commercial insurance as this helps preserve a healthy economic climate and ensures that growth and development in South Africa continues,” concluded Grove.
For more information on the Bidvest Insurance policies call 0861 66 88 88 or email [email protected]
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #4 Meso Farming Industries| #eBizEntrepreneur |Katlego Meso - November 19, 2019
- Welcome to a new customer experience world | #eBizInsights | Paul McIntyre - November 19, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #3 TC Woman in Action Farming| #eBizEntrepreneur |Rinae Tshikangavhadzi - November 19, 2019
- Ransomware in 2019| #eBizInsights - November 19, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #2 TechFarma| #eBizEntrepreneur |Khutso Njenga - November 18, 2019
- Ready, steady, grow with new jobs in new industries, BPESA an Introduction | #eBizInsights | Andy Searle - November 18, 2019
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution: It’s the end of the world as we know it! Or is it? | #eBizInsights |Claire Herman - November 18, 2019
- Sexual harassment – A workplace problem not going away | #eBizWires | - November 18, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #1 VT Harvest| #eBizEntrepreneur |Vutlhari Chauke - November 15, 2019
- Your Health and Money: A wealth of options| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - November 14, 2019