Bidvest Insurance launched their new corporate insurance division offering a fully comprehensive risk management solution to businesses of all sizes and industries in November 2015.
Comprised of a vast array of small and large companies spanning across a multitude of different industries, the Bidvest Group is no stranger to the risks that various businesses and industries face. Add to that Bidvest Insurance’s ethos for innovation and real consumer insights – and you’ve got a formula for success when it comes to understanding and insuring businesses in South Africa. The new Head of Bidvest Commercial Insurance, Martin Grove, says, “We underwrite these policies ourselves so companies who take out insurance with us can rest assured they are being backed by a reliable brand with a solid reputation in the marketplace.”
According to Grove, the new division will be partnering with insurance brokers to roll out its products to companies. “We want to build strong relationships with our brokers so we become their first port of call when their clients are looking for insurance,” said Grove.
Bidvest Insurance also guarantees first class service, especially with regard to processing claims. “We know this is a stumbling block in the industry, so when it comes to insurance we look to provide a seamless service where claims are processed quickly and efficiently ensuring minimal impact on a business,” said Grove.
Bidvest Insurance’s commercial division offers a broad range of insurance and risk management solutions through a dedicated team of specialised and experienced underwriters that cater for personal, commercial, industrial and agricultural sectors.
Bidvest Insurance’s areas of expertise include:
- Commercial Property & Buildings
- Fleet vehicles (including truck and heavy commercial vehicles)
- Industrial equipment
- Machinery breakdown
- Business interruption
- Employer’s liability
- Fidelity guarantee
- Stock and Contents
- All risk insurance
- Electronic equipment
- Public liability
- Motor traders policies
- Body Corporate
“All companies, no matter what their size or nature of business, needs comprehensive commercial insurance as this helps preserve a healthy economic climate and ensures that growth and development in South Africa continues,” concluded Grove.
For more information on the Bidvest Insurance policies call 0861 66 88 88 or email [email protected]
- Insights on Data 8: Actionable Intelligence and how it’s the core of Data today|#eBizInsights | Sean Raubenheimer of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 9, 2020
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020