‘Tis the season to be jolly!
Craig Page-Lee joins us for our final Podcast of 2016 where we discuss his choices for the best Christmas Adverts of 2016.
This raises the question of what makes a good Christmas advert and why are corporations willing to fork out large sums of cash to make what could be ”film level quality” adverts? These questions and more insights on this edition of #eBizRetail.
Reference for this Podcast : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/0/best-christmas-adverts-of-2016/
- Wellness initiatives essential for company growth | #eBizWires - March 19, 2019
- Firstwatch supports Entrepreneurial growth for the betterment of all | - March 19, 2019
- If innovation has no purpose then is it innovative? Thought Leadership Digibate - March 15, 2019
- Cloud evolution does not mean demise of IaaS | #eBizInsights - March 15, 2019
- Team dormakaba targets consecutive African Ladies’ Jersey at Cape Epic | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Simplify FAIS Fit & get proper Compliance | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Data management essential for property sector | #eBizWires | Kate McFarlene - March 14, 2019
- AI revolutionises HR | #eBizWires | Rousseau Kluever - March 13, 2019
- Introducing the modern, flexible, multifaceted workplace | #eBizWires | Bernadette Froelich - March 13, 2019
- Changing the way in which we teach and learn in SA Schools – Official launch of School Radio - March 11, 2019