Bureau Veritas Southern Africa, the global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification, continues to spark interest in the Southern Africa professional working environment. The company, renowned for services and innovative solutions to ensure client products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility; has notched up a few more points on the women’s empowerment and social responsibility agendas.
Ms Emilie Bigot is the Financial Director of Bureau Veritas Southern Africa and enjoys a staff component of some 30 employees. Bigot is fully responsible for Finance and Purchasing for the company. Her biggest challenge is to ensure open communication channels between the various employees across the countries within her leadership ambit. She too has seen an increase in women in leadership roles since she joined the organization five years ago. Her mid-management team are all women, of which she is proud. Her advice to other women who have ambitions to achieve a leadership role: Hard work is always rewarded so believe in yourself. Too many women lack self-confidence but have excellent skills, so I encourage you, make it happen!
- Why do businesses not spend enough of staff development? |#Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 10, 2021
- Augmented Reality and financial services |#Marketing | #LTM | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Data and Creative Effectiveness in Digital Marketing |#LetsTalkDigitalZA | Audrey Naidoo | Antonio Petra |#Digital | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Selling requires 3 D’s and a R – do you have them? |#Sales | Shelley Walters | Sales Enabler | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021
- How do we tackle INCLUSION in the workplace? |#HR | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Samkelo Blom | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021
- The events space has now become a hybrid industry | Business Brunch with Bjorn | Liesl Smith | The Events Place | #Entrepreneur | #podcast |#ebizradio - May 4, 2021
- African Women Can Build a Better Future for All Africans with Oil and Natural Gas if Men Just Step Back | #Opinion | NJ Ayuk | African Energy Chamber #Insight | #ebizradio - May 4, 2021
- DiDi e-hailing takes on Uber and Bolt in SA |#Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | #podcast | #ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- Why women are successful leaders | #Leadership | #LunchtimeLeadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson |Sonja Coetzer |#podcast |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- The Love Trust – An outstanding NPO | Stephen Brown|#PayItForward |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021