The reality of life is that you cannot escape threats. Threats to your business, your relationships, your potential, your health. In fact, everything you love is being threatened. The question is, what will you do about it? “We are all continuously threatened. This might sound depressing, but in reality, it’s an invitation to become a better version of you”, says Erik Kruger, international speaker and author of the new life-changing book, DANGEROUS, that everyone is currently talking about.
Clive Vanderwagen, host of Unscripted Life, exclusively on www.ebizradio.com is joined by Erik Kruger, founder of Modern Breed, public speaker and author. We wind down the path of his early life, his journey as an entrepreneur to the launching of his new book – DANGEROUS
“How you learn to respond to threats determines the trajectory of your life. If you respond with a lack of force, energy and will, you will most likely end up in a familiar place – survival mode. Many of us know this space all too well. I have worked with incredible business leaders, sportsmen and sportswomen, professionals and leaders in their fields and everyone – even the most successful among us – end up in survival mode at one time or another”, he continues. He explains that survival mode is a physical place and state of being. Sometimes starting internally and finding its way to the outside. And sometimes starting externally and making its way inside. According to Erik you cannot always tell from a superficial observation on the outside whether someone is in survival mode or not. It could be the entrepreneur whose business has come under siege, the single mother who’s about to lose her job, the CEO whose business is thriving, yet his life is falling apart. It could by anyone of us.
- Chery Tiggo 7 Pro launched | #Motoring | #Biking | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - May 20, 2022
- Call Centres should be SOLUTION CENTRES! | #Marketing | #LunchtimeMarketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Podcasts - May 20, 2022
- THE WEEK THAT WAS | #News | #NewsUpdates | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - May 20, 2022
- FREE eCommerce Virtual Summit opens registrations for entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #eCommerce | The Insaka eCommerce Academy - May 19, 2022
- Running like the wind into the future | #Technology | #Running | #Gadgets | Arthur Goldstuck | #Podcast - May 19, 2022
- Are you even aware of yourself? | #Coaching | #LunchtimeCoaching | #HR | #Entrepreneur | Kevin Britz | Akhona Tota | Silu Business Partners - May 18, 2022
- The symbiotic relationship of sport and Education | #Opinion | #Insight | #Education | #Sport | The Love Trust - May 18, 2022
- Its time to THINK about social media and your business | #Entrepreneurs | #SocialMedia | #Marketing | Björn Salsone | Lesley-Anne Mallon | THINK Social Media - May 17, 2022
- From a 2l ice-cream container to the hottest restaurant in Joburg | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Ling Chiu | Obento Ramen Bar - May 17, 2022
- Pay the S.I.U | #News | #NewsHeadlines | #Podcast | Kuhle Tshabalala - May 13, 2022