The reality of life is that you cannot escape threats. Threats to your business, your relationships, your potential, your health. In fact, everything you love is being threatened. The question is, what will you do about it? “We are all continuously threatened. This might sound depressing, but in reality, it’s an invitation to become a better version of you”, says Erik Kruger, international speaker and author of the new life-changing book, DANGEROUS, that everyone is currently talking about.
Clive Vanderwagen, host of Unscripted Life, exclusively on www.ebizradio.com is joined by Erik Kruger, founder of Modern Breed, public speaker and author. We wind down the path of his early life, his journey as an entrepreneur to the launching of his new book – DANGEROUS
“How you learn to respond to threats determines the trajectory of your life. If you respond with a lack of force, energy and will, you will most likely end up in a familiar place – survival mode. Many of us know this space all too well. I have worked with incredible business leaders, sportsmen and sportswomen, professionals and leaders in their fields and everyone – even the most successful among us – end up in survival mode at one time or another”, he continues. He explains that survival mode is a physical place and state of being. Sometimes starting internally and finding its way to the outside. And sometimes starting externally and making its way inside. According to Erik you cannot always tell from a superficial observation on the outside whether someone is in survival mode or not. It could be the entrepreneur whose business has come under siege, the single mother who’s about to lose her job, the CEO whose business is thriving, yet his life is falling apart. It could by anyone of us.
- News of the Week | #News | #News Updates | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - September 23, 2022
- HUMILITY IS NOT THINKING LESS OF YOURSELF, IT’S THINKING OF YOURSELF LESS! | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Iyer | NorthStar Solutions - September 23, 2022
- Lana Marais appointed as Regional Director for emerging markets, dentsu Africa | #Wires | #Media | #Marketing | #Branding - September 21, 2022
- Self Promotion in leadership | #BusinessCoaching | #Business | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Ayer | Northstar Solutions | #Podcast - September 21, 2022
- Music and Food are forever intertwined | #Music | #Food | Brunch with Bjorn | Bjorn Salsone | J Something | Joao da Fonseca | #Podcast - September 21, 2022
- Mr Hare meets Mr Mandela | #Theatre | #Entertainment | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Daniel Geddes | #Podcast - September 19, 2022
- The Week that Was | #News | #NewsUpdates | Kuhle Tshabalal | #Podcast - September 16, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - September 15, 2022
- Counting the ever-increasing cost: Impact of the ongoing attacks and looting on road freight | #Insight | #Trucking | Road Freight Association | Gavin Kelly - September 15, 2022
- Why Human-Centered leadership is needed today | #Insight | #Leadership | #Business | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - September 15, 2022