Dion Chang (@dionchang) of Flux Trends (@fluxtrends) unpacks the current battle ground of retailers waging war via the online platform for clients. 2013 will see this space getting busier, more competitive and innovative as we see more retailers opening online services and stores. Consumers are becoming more “online savvy” and are doing a lot more comparative shopping online than ever before and are noticing that the product online is often cheaper than the product in-store and they are opting to rather purchase online. Will we see this leading to “paying” to try on clothing in-store? – as we are starting to see in Europe?
Dion Chang in conversation with BizRadio’s Grant Jansen
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
— dion chang (@dionchang) November 27, 2012
Join Grant Jansen (@Kapetonian) every weekday morning from 10 to noon for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio. Stay in touch with Grant at @Biz_Radio on twitter, Biz_radio on Skype, studio BBM 279DF0DD and [email protected] to mail him.
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020
- The Marijuana economy is here| #eBizInsights | Stephen Smith and David Anderson - March 18, 2020
- Health and Finance |#eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - March 18, 2020
- A time of great disruption is upon us all – Digital audio’s time is now! |#Insight |#Nic von Stein - March 17, 2020
- COVID-19 and its potential effect on media in SA|#eBizWires | - March 17, 2020
- Rapid Data — Fast decision-making with the right data at the right time | # eBizInsights | Tom Wells - March 16, 2020
- Remote working during Covid-19 pandemic a reality with free software offer | #EbizWires - March 16, 2020