Dion Chang (@dionchang) of Flux Trends (@fluxtrends) unpacks the current battle ground of retailers waging war via the online platform for clients. 2013 will see this space getting busier, more competitive and innovative as we see more retailers opening online services and stores. Consumers are becoming more “online savvy” and are doing a lot more comparative shopping online than ever before and are noticing that the product online is often cheaper than the product in-store and they are opting to rather purchase online. Will we see this leading to “paying” to try on clothing in-store? – as we are starting to see in Europe?
Dion Chang in conversation with BizRadio’s Grant Jansen
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
— dion chang (@dionchang) November 27, 2012
Join Grant Jansen (@Kapetonian) every weekday morning from 10 to noon for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio. Stay in touch with Grant at @Biz_Radio on twitter, Biz_radio on Skype, studio BBM 279DF0DD and [email protected] to mail him.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019